What's new

Development works done in East Pakistan during Pakistan time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over half of our army ,navy and airforce were full of Bengalis too.
No, your statement is not correct that half in the military were Bengalis from east Pakistan. There were historical reasons for that. We have to go back to Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 where the Punjabi Sikh, as well as Muslims, fought in favor of the British. I am just stating the fact and not criticizing it. After the war, the British took special care to develop agriculture and industry in the greater Punjab, and in order to get their continuos support a vast number of Punjabis/Pathans were recruited in the British Military.

So, at the point of independece/partition in 1947, both IA and PA had a larger number of Punjabis in the Army. Bengalis were almost non-existence. But, Quaed-e-Azam encouraged the establishment of East Bengal Regiment (EBR). I am not sure, but as far as I know all the regiments like EBR, Punjab or Baluch Regiments or even EPR (BDR/BGB) had a mix of people from other Provinces as well.

So, finally, before 1971 Bengalis constituted about 50,000 out of a total of 300,000 troops in all the regiments together. Airforce and Navy might have a larger Bengali presence but not perhaps over 50%. Please check my statement. I am trying to straighten the facts.

Comilla Model academy for rural development 1959 developed by Pakistan to lift people out of poverty.
The Chief of Comilla Academy was Akhter Hamid Khan. But I do not know his personal history. Was he from west Pakistan? He contributed a lot, all the people here respected him for his devotion to the development of agriculture.

Khulna shipyard 1957 developed by Pakistan.

300px-Khulna_Shipyard_Limited.png

2018-12-18-16-53-34-1137146764.jpg

images-1.jpg

Out of 100 Rupees Pakistan govt. got from East Pakistan as revenue and foreign currency, 75 rupees were diverted to West Pakistan and 25 rupees were spend in East Pakistan to build some show projects to sooth the resentment. These are such projects.
But, when after Bd got 100 Taka out of 100, what it has so far done during the last 46 years? Almost nothing. Again you are crapping BAL style.

You need to clean this out ……… This is not a propaganda site ……

All the threads will be excellent if you yourself do not participate with your shallow knowledge and your knack for twisting the facts. I request you not to destroy every other thread.
No personal attacks please!

@CHACHA"G"

regime
/reɪˈʒiːm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a government, especially an authoritarian one.
    "ideological opponents of the regime"
    synonyms: government, authorities, system of government, rule, reign, dominion, sovereignty, jurisdiction, authority, control, command, administration, establishment, direction, management, leadership
    "the military regime controls very carefully what is written"
  2. 2.
    a system or ordered way of doing things.

Why the butt-hurt mofo bongos using Pakistani Regime instead of Pakistan Govt . in which bongos were part off, ??????????????????
You need to clean this out ……… This is not a propaganda site …….
What is your problem actually ? Saw you showing anger to Bengalis and also by name calling in few other threads too . What make you over sensitive? Who is insulting your country by telling pakistan regime ? Do not pay attention to words but pay attention to intentions.

If any Bengali used the word Pakistani regime that is not to insult pakistan , but that is to show that they were a part of pakistan once, what is the difference between pakistani regime and pakistani govt ? So stop taking offense of silly matters , and also stop getting agitated without reason !

Now in Bangladesh we call it Hasina regime , now what is the difference between hasina regime and hasina govt ?

go away first learn history ,,,,,,,, It was not a regime , a legitimate Govt , In which Bamgali voters casted their votes
I do not feel that I need to learn new history to post here . We always use this word regime for our own legitimate govt . So we are using the word because we consider Pakistan time as a legitimate time , and that's all .
Act like a mature man , and stop taking offense when no one is offending you .

don't show me the dictionary ………… Election was held in east Pakistan , bangali voters went to vote ………. So dam with all other things it was not a regime...……..
As you know how regime word in use now a days ,,,,,,,,,,, It is all negative …….

go away first learn history ,,,,,,,, It was not a regime , a legitimate Govt , In which Bamgali voters casted their votes

Relax bro let me post and let's see if anyone can ever claim that Pakistan looted Bangladesh. History is when taken to mathematics it will become mystery.

Words matter ,,,,,,,,,, First it was 3 million killing now you guys made it 300000 killings ,,,,,, Words are propaganda ,,,,,,,,,, And I have zero interest in traitors intentions go away first learn history ,,,,,,,, It was not a regime , a legitimate Govt , In which Bamgali voters casted their votes...…….. You better stop and stay to your bangaldesi forums , , You guys are not allowed to do propaganda on Pakistani forums
Mind your language , here it's you who is spoiling the thread and not others .No one is spreading propaganda here. It's a friendly discussion . And we are trying to discuss in friendly atmosphere !

Relax bro let me post and let's see if anyone can ever claim that Pakistan looted Bangladesh. History is when taken to mathematics it will become mystery.
Very good work Bharwana.

Even I started believing on the Indian propaganda (which Bangladeshis are part of unfortunately) that we looted them before 1971..

This thread is an eye opener for me at least.. I believe that Bangladeshis know about this development but they choose to keep silent..

don't show me the dictionary ………… Election was held in east Pakistan , bangali voters went to vote ………. So dam with all other things it was not a regime...……..
As you know how regime word in use now a days ,,,,,,,,,,, It is all negative ……. I will protest against this strongly ……..
@Slav Defence , @Horus , @waz , @Imran Khan
IF you do not accept the meaning from the dictionary, I do not accept the meanings you pull out of thin air! Lets make it quick: Do you want to be banned from this thread or are you going to behave? Choose one...

IF you do not accept the meaning from the dictionary, I do not accept the meanings you pull out of thin air! Lets make it quick: Do you want to be banned from this thread or are you going to behave? Choose one...
and you are a mod ,,,,,,,,, wow let real authorities decide …..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom