What's new

Deep Sea Port In Making - Way to go...

I am from Kushtia but that has nothing to do with it. The question really should be why you are working an Indian agenda?

Deep sea port will be in Bangladesh's advantage not India's.

The port if used by india,would not be free to use,would it?? Bd wd charge any kind of foreign use,i think......so,you do have some kind of biz plan in this huge investment......i dont really understand this 'for india' stuff here....lolz

The port if used by india,would not be free to use,would it?? Bd wd charge any kind of foreign use,i think......so,you do have some kind of biz plan in this huge investment......i dont really understand this 'for india' stuff here....lolz
yes we will make 1.2 to 2.5 billion dollar out of India, equals to our import from India... The beautifull part is its free....:enjoy:

the way $5000 per capital income propaganda was spread india must raiseed the pay and/or incentive for its propaganda pushers!!!

New propaganda: port earning for free.

yes we will make 1.2 to 2.5 billion dollar out of India, equals to our import from India... The beautifull part is its free....:enjoy:

Iajdani,
Mr.Idune also claimed that UAE group did not offer to invest on Deep sea port,and you successfully foiled his claim by posting the news article.You see he did not utter any word about it later.Anyone going against his thoughts becomes an "Indian Stooge":rofl:

About China,China is interested in Chittagong port not only for civilian but China somewhere inside has intentions to set up a Naval base there,like USA.If they can do that,then encirclement of India would be complete for China and China would gain access to Bay of Bengal.

The fact that we are not allowing India to use it for free so what's the problem here.Why is there no problem when we eat Indian rice,onion or whatever?
It is strictly business and there is profit for all.

As you said BNP govt. initiated the project,then why does mr.Idune not call BNP leaders "Indian Stooges"?Why the double standard?

Last edited:
Iajdani,
Mr.Idune also claimed that UAE group did not offer to invest on Deep sea port,and you successfully foiled his claim by posting the news article.You see he did not utter any word about it later.Anyone going against his thoughts becomes an "Indian Stooge":rofl:

About China,China is interested in Chittagong port not only for civilian but China somewhere inside has intentions to set up a Naval base there,like USA.If they can do that,then encirclement of India would be complete for China and China would gain access to Bay of Bengal.

The fact that we are not allowing India to use it for free so what's the problem here.Why is there no problem when we eat Indian rice,onion or whatever?
It is strictly business and there is profit for all.

As you said BNP govt. initiated the project,then why does mr.Idune call BNP leaders "Indian Stooges"?Why the double standard?

Well leo, Awami is Indian stooge for many reasons and facts is well known in Bangladesh. Just don't like them loser...:agree:

China's presence is good for Bangladesh as it has leverage on Indian. China's help can not be denied when comes to our infrastructure. I think it's time we should take china-bangla relation to next level as pak-china. You can't trust India bro and you know it well. You scare me with your naivety........:D

Well leo, Awami is Indian stooge for many reasons and facts is well known in Bangladesh. Just don't like them loser...:agree:

China's presence is good for Bangladesh as it has leverage on Indian. China's help can not be denied when comes to our infrastructure. I think it's time we should take china-bangla relation to next level as pak-china. You can't trust India bro and you know it well. You scare me with your naivety........:D

Deep sea port is a big bargain chip for Bangladesh.

Strange!

When there is a talk about trade route between Afghanistan and India, we have Pakistanis commenting about the profit their country will make via transit fee... and rightly so.

But in the case of many Bangladeshis (atleast the ones on this forum), we hear this theory that they are fine if their nation foregoes billions in transit income if it would benefit India in any way!

If this is the kind of reasoning thats prevalent, then the trade balance will never tilt towards Bangladesh !

BTW best of luck with your mega port ... it will benefit BD enamorously!

I am not trusting India and I will never do it brother.But the point is there is nothing wrong in doing business with them.We are not giving them for free.So what's the problem here if both countries get benefited.

We are not offering India to set a naval base here,so why so afraid?

And those who are shouting its not a priority now,then let me remind them,to build this deep sea port will at least take 5 years or more or less.Correct me if I am wrong.Won't it become priority then?Yes it will.Our economy will grow larger by that time and so will our requirements.

India does have its benefits but at the same time Bangladesh has it as well.So in order to prevent India from benefiting,we cannot afford to let go off our national interest.That is madness.Our National interest comes first.

"nijer nak kete porer jatra bhongo korar kono maney hoi na".

The bottom line is that we need Deep sea port.

Last edited:
If only some people here were national leaders of Singapore some decades back, Singapore would have been a fishing country. None of what earns Singapore its money helps their people directly in a major way, be it tourism or port facilities.

I am not trusting India and I will never do it brother.But the point is there is nothing wrong in doing business with them.We are not giving them for free.So what's the problem here if both countries get benefited.

We are not offering India to set a naval base here,so why so afraid?

And those who are shouting its not a priority now,then let me remind them,to build this deep sea port will at least take 5 years or more or less.Correct me if I am wrong.Won't it become priority then?Yes it will.Our economy will grow larger by that time and so will our requirements.

India does have its benefits but at the same time Bangladesh has it as well.So in order to prevent India from benefiting,we cannot afford to let go off our national interest.That is madness.Our National interest comes first.

"nijer nak kete porer jatra bhongo korar kono maney hoi na".

The bottom line is that we need Deep sea port.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am not against deep sea port at all but leo the fact is look around our rivers and you will see they are shirking to large lake now a days. I think we should concentrate on our rivers water way, existing ports, infrastructure like bridges and road before spending all these money to build deep sea port. This money should be spend to save five rivers that surround dhaka. If Dhaka gone than there goes bd.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am not against deep sea port at all but leo the fact is look around our rivers and you will see they are shirking to large lake now a days. I think we should concentrate on our rivers water way, existing ports, infrastructure like bridges and road before spending all these money to build deep sea port. This money should be spend to save five rivers that surround dhaka. If Dhaka gone than there goes bd.

Deep Sea port will be funded by foreign companies like the UAE people.Even China might be interested.Not to mention India.
So Govt. can ask ADB for dredging of rivers and bridges.They have probably already allocated the money for river projects.But our main problem is corruption.Thats what blocks the way.It drains away everything.Fat politicians:angry:

And I am not getting you wrong brother,everyone has their views and you are welcome to express it.:tup:

Deep Sea port will be funded by foreign companies like the UAE people.Even China might be interested.Not to mention India.

I am ok with UAE and china but nothing from India. It big no when comes india's involvement in bangladesh. Why inviting Alligator by cuting our canal. It's sound better in bangla though...:D

Last edited:
Bangla-khal kete kumir deke ana........btw why are you so allergic to india,buddy?? Its plain buisness,nothing else.......have some logic behind your thoughts....thnx

Back
Top Bottom