What's new

Declining Indian Export & Reality Of Indian Education System EXPOSED - RN Bhaskar Explains

So you have problem understanding statistics? Where have our exports come down? Rising from $480 to $660 to $770 in the last 2 years is declining? Out of the 100s of positive news you see on Indian economy, you dumb mullah found a youtube video of an old man who is out of touch with the reality?

Register your complaint in the YT channel with a useless comment.

Let out your frustration !

He talks reality and you and your ghay buddies got pom-poms for Modi....

Register your complaint in the YT channel with a useless comment.

Let out your frustration !

He talks reality and you and your ghay buddies got pom-poms for Modi....
That guy in the video was saying that Bangladeshis no longer come to Saudi as they have salary raises matching Saudi in Bangladesh. Lol. Here is the reality for you.

The number of Bangladeshi workers who headed to the Middle East countries in search of jobs surged 177 per cent year-on-year in the first eight months of 2022, official figures showed.

The proprietor of Sadia International went on to say that Bangladeshi workers are usually hired as construction and maintenance workers, drivers and hospitality sector workers.

You guys are such stupid people.

Last edited:
@Species bro

per capita consumption of essential goods in Bangladesh is around 1.5-2 times of that of India.

And which are these essential goods? Power? Two wheelers? Lets look at some of the numbers.

Regards

Swara Bhaskar's Peeta-ji is from Telengana.
I know that, hes a retired army man i believe, but again, what in his post insulted telugus that you were referring to? Enlighten me please.

Back
Top Bottom