What's new

Declining Indian Export & Reality Of Indian Education System EXPOSED - RN Bhaskar Explains

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
RN Bhaskar likes to describe himself as an educationist, teacher and journalist, with decades of experience in each of these sectors. He teaches at various management institutes in India and overseas, and is on the Board of Studies at several educational institutions. Many of his articles can be found at https://asiaconverge.com/. He is also consulting editor with Free Press Journal. He likes analysing economic trends, looks closely at corporate strategy, and believes that India has enormous potential provided the right policies are pursued by the government. Most entrepreneurs fall by the wayside, and only the tenacious survive.

I understand it’s difficult for banglus to process numbers, so I’m posting a graph for easy depiction.

IMG_5936.jpeg

I understand it’s difficult for banglus to process numbers, so I’m posting a graph for easy depiction.

View attachment 939477

They already know that. It's not the graph that troubles them it's their inability to match India that is the cause for frustration. When the OP claims creating an automobile industry is super easy you begin to wonder their aptitude.

I still believe most Bangladeshis are ok. There are obviously some who refuse to believe they are dumb! You think for someone who spends the entire day cherry picking articles to post here has not come across this chart?

They already know that. It's not the graph that troubles them it's their inability to match India that is the cause for frustration. When the OP claims creating an automobile industry is super easy you begin to wonder their aptitude.

I still believe most Bangladeshis are ok. There are obviously some who refuse to believe they are dumb! You think for someone who spends the entire day cherry picking articles to post here has not come across this chart?
If you look at their income level in neutral venues, you’ll get an idea what kind of janitorial work they are doing to feed their family. That’s why OP has a penchant for H1B holders from India.

The truth is uncomfortable for some - especially pujaris.
So you have problem understanding statistics? Where have our exports come down? Rising from $480 to $660 to $770 in the last 2 years is declining? Out of the 100s of positive news you see on Indian economy, you dumb mullah found a youtube video of an old man who is out of touch with the reality?

Only 25% of India's population is educated up to primary level and above. Given this reality, you'd think India needs labor-intensive industries more than anything else.

However, the productivity of Indian workers is extremely low. They are just not competitive. The reason why Indian businesses only invest in capital intensive industries which has generated growth but not enough jobs for the majority who are less educated.

This reflects on the average living standard and consumption level of Indians. While India claims to have a GDP per capita on par with Bangladesh, per capita consumption of essential goods in Bangladesh is around 1.5-2 times of that of India.

Back
Top Bottom