What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
such stupid thread from a MOD ! kuch bhi :lol:

if i say i would not love living with terrorists and ped*phile fanatics :woot: i would have been banned

thank god there was a jiinah else we would have been living with talebaan and jehadees :yahoo:

This is one of the dumbest threads lately active on the forum, many of the posts in this thread are full of stupidity. Thread had good meaning but has been derailed. Close it.

This is a fact every Indian should know

Pakistan just doesn't care about India anymore. You guys are not in our league anymore.

Dear Indians: We are not East Germany would have been the correct title

India is worse developed than Pakistan :undecided:

Maybe that's why Indians want to be back with Pakistan.. So their country can be developed as Pakistan is

Maybe that's why Indians want to be back with Pakistan.. So their country can be developed as Pakistan is

How did you work that out?

Pakistan FR = $13.5BN
India's FR - $280 BN

Pakistan has not even been able to eradicate Polio and poverty in Pakistan is increasing yet in India it is decreasing

Why do we need more poor? the best thing that happened was we split up at least we do not border Afghanistan :)

How did you work that out?

Pakistan FR = $13.5BN
India's FR - $280 BN

Pakistan has not even been able to eradicate Polio and poverty in Pakistan is increasing yet in India it is decreasing

FR doesn't mean anything... FR is just to help a country when it is in cruising like INR crisis in 2012...

It doesn't show any either being more developed

India -
slums.jpg

finally someone has decoded our innate desire. of course we indians want to be like pakistan, it is after all a role model of what a peaceful and prosperous country should look like :tup:

finally someone has decoded our innate desire. of course we indians want to be like pakistan, it is after all a role model of what a peaceful and prosperous country should look like :tup:

its quiet liberal also , they don't discriminate in discrimination :lol:

Sorry mate but the fact is that India has a higher GDP per capita then Pakistan and a higher HDI as well. I agree that Pakistan used to be more developed but its lagging behind now.

Majority of Indians does not want to reunite with Pakistan. There might be some 1% people from Punjab and some old people who did not liked the partition and regret it. However regretting the partition is not the same as wanting to rejoin. A majority of us feel that it is wonderful that we have Pakistan, that way a lot of radical people moved to other country. We have got a buffer between India and Afghanistan and that is very helpful. If Pakistan was not there, some of the Taliban would have made it to India.

So, please do not generalize some ad-hoc people who are from India who post stupid threads dreaming of one joined country, majority of us are just fine.

And the Indian verbal diarrhea begins right now!!

after paksitanis first attempt

firstly, wonder whihch social n/w has indians who want partition reversed. buzz off. we dont want reversal . i am happy that we cut off this cancer ages ago.
secondly in the scheme of things. india is the west germany and pakistan east germany..
so dont flatter yourself/

This is a fact every Indian should know

Pakistan just doesn't care about India anymore. You guys are not in our league anymore.

aee..amitabh bacchan.chup karke kone mein baith.

probably i wont like my country to b a part of india whose number 1 on prostitution and aids victims list!!! :P

Akhand Shmakhand bharat is a fairy tail that your grand-daddys may have read to you as bed-time story.

never gonna happen; if it did, Bangla Desh of 71 would have been indian (hindu) territory whereas that is not the case today

what about Ummah shummah?

probably i wont like my country to b a part of india whose number 1 on prostitution and aids victims list!!! :P

i wouldnt want my country to have a pakistan in it, where 99% are mulims.

You forgot Kensington. Akhand Bharat won't mean anything to me without Kensington. I demand Kensington be included in the cart.

yaar i live in singapore.. its already invaded by brownies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom