What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are the only ones crying on this thread.

Pakistanis want nothing to do with you.

If you want to be enemies, then fine.

If you want to live as peaceful neighbors, that is also fine.

OK...............

Dear world, we are not like any Country. We have our own Identity. People knew us for centuries. And we never gave any flying f*** to anyone.

We never invaded anyone. We lived in this sub-continent. And with all the money and power, we lived just here.

We gave place for every religion, every society. We have done worst things.

But we still strive to improve ourselves.

Don't believe it, look at Anti-Rape Movement in India.

You got bad name in the world because of terrorism, we got due to rape cases and protests we made.

Look what we did ? We rose up against it. This is who we are. We never ask for anyone's permission or anyone's approval.

We are humble people always trying to improve our own people and help the world.

SA does not have a mono culture (in my opinion of course) there is as much difference between a Punjabi and a Tamil as there is between a Frenchman and a Mongol.

I agree with you.

There are four language groups. However both Punjabis, Sikhs included, and Tamils sing songs praising Govinda; both celebrate Sankranti; both have similar food habits, bindings and restrictions; I could multiply these for ever.

In case it seems to you that these similarities exclude the Muslim, there are other ties that bind Muslim and Sikh, or Hindu Punjabi. We are finally driven to argue on very fine refinements, such as the gap between Muslim Punjabis and Hindu Tamils. Just to add to the pain of sophists and what Shakespeare called the chopt logick scholars, those distinctions become paper-thin when we examine Muslim Punjabis and Muslim Tamils.

So why are you so desperately keen to cut through similarities and promote dissimilarities? Does something about inclusiveness frighten some of us? But not others?

so do many muslims' behavious conrtradicting their own religious beliefs. Example terrorism

Much more than that, it is a huge fallacy to think that all individuals are creatures of religion, and are bound in equal measure by the tenets of their religion, whichever it might be.

Or Bhartis like you just don't have balls to say this on the face of Pakistanis? You very well know that , in real life , you will get your a$$ handed to you by Pakistanis , if you say some crap against Pakistan....isn't it?:azn:

On Topic : Even I have one ****** friend who say this (re-unification) thingy ...then I say to him "OK , but the name of the united country will be 'Greater Pakistan' ...:lol: .... then he just deviates from the topic (wisely so) and jokes around that how he'd conquer Pakistan in next 20 years anways ....lol..

Hmm.

Looks like the exchange rate is fluctuating. It used to be one Pakistani is worth ten Indians. Now it seems to be that in real life, we will get our a$$ handed to us by Pakistanis, etc., etc. Presumably the reference to Pakistanis should not be taken to mean many Pakistanis to one Indian. But these are dark days; who knows? With balls flying around, there might be a cheap wicket in there somewhere.

It doesn't matter. Point is that it happens, some weird muslims drink camel urine, just how some weird Hindus drink cow's urine.

So people should stop with this Hindus drink cow pee bs.

‘Sharia Medicine’: Egyptian Clinic Treats People with Camel Urine | FrontPage Magazine

Thats coming from a prominent Islamic thinker and Chairman of Egypt’s Committee of Scientific Notions in the Quran! So there has to be some truth in that. I doubt he made all that up.

Kindly Stop BSing . If you can prove it with quran or hadith .You are welcome otherwise you are fooling yourself coz there are many more so called Islamic thinker who have their own version of islam .I dont want to get in to detail.

As far as cow pee drink you know urself what people in india do with it. I dont need to tell you .

Honestly, the reasons you mentioned that separate Pakistanis from Indians are quite poor. It has MUCH MORE than just to do with eating beef, using cow urine or drinking milk. I've never eaten beef all my life neither has anyone in my family or my predecessors, so that defeats your argument claiming that all Pakistanis enjoy beef.

The fact that you mentioned Pakistanis brought up in the 80's know much more about the partition and why it happened than earlier Pakistanis worries me because, to be quite frank, the average Pakistani Youth today doesn't even have a clue. Coupled with your poor reasons to back up your arguments, it's also giving me the idea that you don't have a clue either.

Pakistan's creation and reason for partition was to create a separate Muslim-Majority state so we could abide by Sha'riah Law and follow the religion of Islam in it's entirety, according to The Holy Quran and Teachings of the Noble Messenger Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him). Pakistan was created for the betterment of the future of our youth and children so they can grow up and become leaders in an Islamic environment and follow Islam in it's entirety without being oppressed by Radical Hindus. The Muslims needed their own majority state and they weren't allowed to have it within India, so the only decision was to create our own.

Also, Pakistani culture is not too far different than Indian culture. It has only evolved since the onset of 1947. Although there are many things that separate us from Indians, you'll find that there are just as many things that bring us together. For example, Punjabi culture in Pakistan is very similar to the type of Punjabi culture seen in India. I'm not going to go into the details, but apart from religion and different idealistic values and morals, you'll see that Pakistanis and Indians are very similar.

Also, most Indians are either neutral on the issue of re-joining Pakistan with India or they don't support it at all. Same goes with people from the Pakistani side. Both countries have their own issues to deal with in future years, the last thing we want is more debating on the issue of partitioning ourselves back together. That would defeat the very purpose of Pakistan's reason for creation and existence.

You should also read up on what the founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah (may his soul rest in peace), had told us:

"Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us."

"We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play."

"You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil."

So I hope next time, you think about the reasons for partition, that it's a much bigger issue than a few minor differences like eating beef, using cow urine etc..

I feel that this post deserves more than just a thank you. It is dignified and polite, and completely confident of its grounds, with not the slightest element of defensiveness. A delight to read it.

hahaha go bang your head in the wall you empty headed troll.

You guys come to India even for the medical treatment while economic aid always sustained Pakistani economy. Pakistani economy is diseased. Pakistanis talking about poverty or slums of India sounds extremely bizarre. :lol:

You only have to see posts of Indians on this forum or any other Indian forum to see how rabidly anti Muslim they are.Thanks to our forefathers who did the right thing and created Pakistan.I mean it's the only secular democracy/hypocrisy where you can go to jail for eating beef where the Muslims can't slaughter a cow on their festival and Hindus can pretty much celebrate all their festivals .

Bluntly, simply, factually wrong.

Also, all the negative remarks were at bigotry, not at Islam.

Such excessive self-pity is not good for the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom