Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete Ghusl.Some Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

Since 1947, we have fought 3 brutal wars which have resulted in 1000s dying on each side, we followed the nuclear path, and currently are stranded in a stalemate of 4th generation proxy warfare, supporting useful idiots in each others countries.Isn't that an evidence of how ridiculous, the theory of "coexistence" really is?. Pakistanis, are happy with their current situation, regardless of how crippling it might be, we face and bounce back stronger in the face of adversary. So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country, please try to focus on your own issues & fix your own problems. We Pakistanis, have, are and will resist ANY & ALL forms and attempts of Indian hegemony in our region. Our freedom from India was bloody & costly, we will maintain it at all costs.

Majority Pakistanis desire, good & working relationship with India & don't hold hatred towards a normal indian on the street, good relations doesn't mean we will let our hard earned freedom be taken over by India, just because its big. So those who think that so called unification is a possibility & those who propagate it on the international scale both Indians and Pakistanis & get this message clear and straight. "Respect our sovereignty & We will respect yours", there is NO 2nd thought on that.

Regards: Aeronaut

Hindus don't drink Milk? :cheesy: Thats a news to me. No Indian in their right mind would want unifaction with Pakistan. As if we don't have enough problems of our own.

I came across a lot of them who didn't drink milk , didn't eat egges even onion. {Not that im against it}

Dafuq...Hindus dont drink milk ? What kind of idiocacy is that ?

And regarding Partition..hear it loud and clear..once and for all...I'm a right winger and I support Partition to the fullest. Partition was a much needed detox and I'm glad it happened.

Only it should have been conducted to the fullest and in a much more humane manner sans killings.

Now go to bed.

I came across a lot of them who didn't drink milk , didn't eat egges even onion. {Not that im against it}

Didn't eat onions and don't drink milk man those are some crazy Indians or Hindu's you met. Onions are used in almost every Indian food. Plus who can resist doodh chai.

Dafuq...Hindus dont drink milk ? What kind of idiocacy is that ?

And regarding Partition..hear it loud and clear..once and for all...I'm a right winger and I support Partition to the fullest. Partition was a much needed detox and I'm glad it happened.

Only it should have been conducted to the fullest and in a much more humane manner sans killings.

Now go to bed.

Good , thats what i want to hear - but i don't hear that from the people i want to hear - Highly Educated Indian Class i mean !

Didn't eat onions and don't drink milk man those are some crazy Indians or Hindu's you met. Onions are used in almost every Indian food. Plus who can resist doodh chai.

I have made a lot of Indian friends , i love them , they are good people and good friends - yes many of their practices contradict even their own religious mates , its just weird.

Good , thats what i want to hear - but i don't hear that from the people i want to hear - Highly Educated Indian Class i mean !

I'm highly educated - if by highly educated it means having a UG and a PG degree and working in one of India's most reputed MNC.

Hardcore indian hindu nationalists firmly believe in the concept of "akhand bharat", they want to annex Pakistan but before they do that they will kick out all of the Muslims or enslave them.

I'm highly educated - if by highly educated it means having a UG and a PG degree and working in one of India's most reputed MNC.

I wont doubt your degrees , since you said you are right winger and supporter of the partition then your and my conversation ends here. I am interested in debating people who have those crazy ideas of unification.

Hardcore indian hindu nationalists firmly believe in the concept of "akhand bharat", they want to annex Pakistan but before they do that they will kick out all of the Muslims or enslave them.

I'm a Hindu nationalist..And I say "unification with pakistan" over my dead body. Happy ?

God. is this what they teach you in Pakistan ? That Hindus want a Akhand Bharat..!

No sane thinking Indian wants even to come near Pakistan...Look I may be exaggerating...but if we had the power, we would relocate our country somewhere 3000 miles away from pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom