What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would concur and add that those senile folks that speak of unification are not talking about unifying the people, but the land which has history attached to it....

The concept of Akhand Bharat as I read it is the land minus the Pakistanis....

I dont think anyone shares a utopian view of Indians and Pakistanis living side by side as one happy family under one flag...I think the people proposing Akhand Bharat would prefer Indians living in those lands...

So I agree with the rest of what this fellow has to say....

Akhand Shmakhand bharat is a fairy tail that your grand-daddys may have read to you as bed-time story.

never gonna happen; if it did, Bangla Desh of 71 would have been indian (hindu) territory whereas that is not the case today

I am happy that i was born as an Indian than a muslim in Pakistan. If I am to be born again, I want to be born as an Indian every single time.

Akhand Shmakhand bharat is a fairy tail that your grand-daddys may have read to you as bed-time story.

never gonna happen; if it did, Bangla Desh of 71 would have been indian (hindu) territory whereas that is not the case today

I like how Indian = Hindu :)

By the way no one in India even wants to be associated with Pakistan or seen in the same bracket as Pakistan. This may offend you as a Pakistan, but it's true.

Hindus protest bin Laden film shoot in north India | Reuters

VHP, Shiv Sena protest against Osama film shoot in Chandigarh - Times Of India

The only tale I got to hear from my Grand-daddy was how his unit spanked the Pakistanis and 3 of their battalions surrendered to his only 1 batallion in '71. :pop:

If we wanted Bangladesh it was their for taking, you should count your stars luicky we withdrew and took 90000 pakistanis with us or bangalis would have been playin football with your guys heads after what they did to them .

The only tale I got to hear from my Grand-daddy was how his unit spanked the Pakistanis and 3 of their battalions surrendered to his only 1 batallion in '71. :pop:

If we wanted Bangladesh it was their for taking, you should count your stars luicky we withdrew and took 90000 pakistanis with us or bangalis would have been playin football with your guys heads after what they did to them .

No sir, I disagree.... Protection of 90,000 pows, their rights and their protection was our duty. We did not do them any favors, It was the right thing to do... it is professionalism. Our military institution is known for it.

We should be proud of the fact that we delivered thier surrendered civilians and combatants with honor and dignity.

Two of my family members were part of the IA and IAF that took part in 71, and from their accounts do not discount the valor with which the pakistani ground forces fought, whatever the outcome was.

that's about as relevant to this topic as worcestershire sauce is to your daily food diet :laugh:

I know but that just goes to show that till which extent Indians don't want to be associated with Pakistan.
Local protesters expressed anti-Osama and anti-Pakistan sentiments as they objected to Pakistani locations being portrayed on Indian land.

Plus we're not even the same people. We are Indo-Aryans (well most of us), Pakistanis are Persians/Arabs. We don't even speak the same languages.

the tables have turned and now it appears that Bengalis would love to do the same to your border forces (sissies)

i guess your 'ol grand-daddy (who i bet didnt even serve -- you're recounting your dreams only) left out the part about 1 squadron of PAF keeping 200 of your gnats at bay;

I guess ten indian squadrons against a solitary PAF unit equipped with Sabres makes you people "brave"....but then again, the catch word is...."indian" here !!

:laugh:

I know but that just goes to show that till which extent Indians don't want to be associated with Pakistan.

Plus we're not even the same people. We are Indo-Aryans (well most of us), Pakistanis are Persians/Arabs. We don't even speak the same languages.

majority of you are dravidians who CLAIM to be "indo aryans"

claims do not constitute the truth always

but these worthless racial debates are something i prefer to avoid, so chuck it

p.s. im neither "persian" nor "arab" so please dont speak on my behalf either

the tables have turned and now it appears that Bengalis would love to do the same to your border forces (sissies)

i guess your 'ol grand-daddy (who i bet didnt even serve -- you're recounting your dreams only) left out the part about 1 squadron of PAF keeping 200 of your gnats at bay;

I guess ten indian squadrons against a solitary PAF unit equipped with Sabres makes you people "brave"....but then again, the catch word is...."indian" here !!

:laugh:

Great post sir,really respects.

p.s. im neither "persian" nor "arab" so please dont speak on my behalf either

Heyy I'm not up for it as well. I'm just singing the same song your Pakistani brothers are singing.

Drividians are different by the way :)

I don't speak on anyone's behalf, it is your brethren who keep saying 'we are different! we are different!' And in our case we know who we are. But since you guys are different, you must be Persian or Arabs? I'm sure you can't be Mongoloids.

What would you call it when people growing on eastern side of the border, grows up thinking racially they are not Indians? I would call it Identity Crisis.

Ham ko kya pagal hutto ne kata hai? :disagree:

Considering the amounf of religious nut jobs in Pakistan, partition would have taken place anyway. But thank god it happened much before.

Far from it..
the religious nut-jobs had stayed back in India at Partition..
Somehow some idiot gave the fools that idea that they would have better audience for their idiocy in Pakistan.. hence they came over... you guys are responsible for sending us the muck..

Damn you Indians.. all you had to do was cancel their visas in 51.

I love Pakistani lahori food I go eat Keema and Lamb biryani all the time!

Hindus don't drink its milk ? that is just a retarded thing to say but what else you expect from Aeronaut not sure how on earth he became a mod

Personally I regret partition more because I am Punjabi, maybe if I was from some other region I would not care as much. I remember hearing that my grandparents lived at peace with their Muslim neighbours in Lahore and when partition came they could not believe it they thought it was some kind of joke they thought it was all just politicians talking and nothing would come of it. They had to leave everything behind it's quite sad really. If India was divided based on ethno/linguistic boundaries I could understand that more but based on religion is a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom