What's new

Corrption worsened during 2017-18 period: Transparency Intl 2019 Report

Ofcourse. Why would an electable ever be in opposition? Naive of me to assume differently.

I guess in interest of furthering the conversation. How long is your nikkah with PTI lasting? Since corruption is not an issue for you to hawaon ka rukh kab badal raha hai

I don't have nikkah with PTI but my nikkah is with Pakistan.
Regarding corruption PTI is doing good to crub it but not doing enough. They have started at higher level but I would want to see corruption eradicated at lower level where it helps common people.

Well is PTI more corrupt than PMLN?

Well guess what transparency International collected it data between 2014 to 2018.

Who had govt in 2018?

Thats all

You may be right... but in street corruption is doubled and we Pakistanis know it.

I don't have nikkah with PTI but my nikkah is with Pakistan.
Regarding corruption PTI is doing good to crub it but not doing enough. They have started at higher level but I would want to see corruption eradicated at lower level where it helps common people.

a) what you said is interpreted in the transparency international ranking even though i disagree with you regarding government who has chalked off accountability laws.

b) you simply don't believe corruption is wrong so why does it matter if its brahmin level or shudar level corruption

You may be right... but in street corruption is doubled and we Pakistanis know it.
Nope the corruption is not double in streets it has actually decreased but there has been a side effect the corruption has got expensive. Previously what got done in 5000 is now getting done in 15000 but this always happens when corruption is being reduced.

Nope the corruption is not double in streets it has actually decreased but there has been a side effect the corruption has got expensive. Previously what got done in 5000 is now getting done in 15000 but this always happens when corruption is being reduced.

So how many corrupts did the government took care of so the perception that corruption has decreased could be engineered?

a) what you said is interpreted in the transparency international ranking even though i disagree with you regarding government who has chalked off accountability laws.

b) you simply don't believe corruption is wrong so why does it matter if its brahmin level or shudar level corruption

Sorry I never said the corruption is good but I said I never cared about corruption cause how can I care about corruption. I never had an option against corruption before PTI.

This being said my personal reason for ditching PMLN was always anti state actions and their economic policies.

Sorry I never said the corruption is good but I said I never cared about corruption cause how can I care about corruption. I never had an option against corruption before PTI.

This being said my personal reason for ditching PMLN was always anti state actions and their economic policies.

Inspirational !!

So what was your political motivation before Jahangir Tareens Jet visited your Qatari town?

So how many corrupts did the government took care of so the perception that corruption has decreased could be engineered?

I have seen a very big change in police and dmg for starters. They are improving greatly at higher level. At least there is a huge awareness at the moment.

transparency international is a joke

says a person who wanted to remodel Minar e Pakistan for corruption money

I have seen a very big change in police and dmg for starters. They are improving greatly at higher level. At least there is a huge awareness at the moment.

so Pakistanis did not care about corruption or anything before Mr. Khan became viable political investment?

Inspirational !!

So what was your political motivation before Jahangir Tareens Jet visited your Qatari town?

I am still a poor tomato farmer gained nothing from Mr Tareen. Puls there is no airport in my town for Mr tareen to land.

I am still a poor tomato farmer gained nothing from Mr Tareen. Puls there is no airport in my town for Mr tareen to land.

so the helicopter project

how can you be a poor tomato farmer when tomato prices keep getting jacked up for Iranian imports?

did you earn money on PIA Markhoor scheme via Qatar as well?

What options Pakistani had against corruption before khan?

The same damn option it has now. Voting for people who you can hold accountable when you meet him face to face.

You are an electable. There is a big cultural difference between you and I. Irreconcilable if i may say

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom