What's new

Controversial anti-Islam adverts to run on New York buses

Just coz people are doing is it right? Just coz a few laws allow it...my question is not about allowing it or not....If you want to allow murder who am I to speak about it...It is about good and bad about something wrong being overlooked over every god damn reason from freedom of speech and taking religion seriously...

Why should 1 be allowed to ridicule in the 1st place? Where are the soo called manners and atticates that I recall an Indian was telling me about regarding thy neighbour coz some politicians went and met some Kashimiri on their trip to India...

Freedom of everything is fine...but if it is bringing evil why allow it? People have stopped thinking about that coz of their childish stubbornness of wanting a free pass for everything!

It all depends on the type of society that people want, one with tolerance of diversity and freedom of expression, or not. USA is pretty open and fair in these matters, with everyone getting equal rights to express themselves as they wish.

Good and bad is subjective and depends on countries' culture and rules. For example in Christianity it says One can go to heaven through Jesus only and everyone else would go to hell. This is brazenly offending to people who are not Christians but still no one stops them from saying that.
Don't get overly defensive on drop of a hat. Or even some genuine concerns would be called as "Crying Wolf"
lol that is not gonna get people beaten up....

Do you know how many people were attacked post 9/11 thanks to ad campaigns repeating something over and over?

It all depends on the type of society that people want, one with tolerance of diversity and freedom of expression, or not. USA is pretty open and fair in these matters, with everyone getting equal rights to express themselves as they wish.
yea if the lawmakers are pure liars what do they care who else does whatever harm, eh?

What has this comment to do with the topic of this thread?
Those making the laws always have lied to the American public....you can google how many cases came up...when they are comfortable with such stuff...I can only imagine what other wrong gets a :tup:

Those making the laws always have lied to the American public....you can google how many cases came up...when they are comfortable with such stuff...I can only imagine what other wrong gets a :tup:

What cases are you referring to here? US society remains tolerant, open and diverse, just the way it is supposed to be.

What cases are you referring to here? US society remains tolerant, open and diverse, just the way it is supposed to be.
Do I have to point out a case which you can google easily?
good for it..it is soo open and tolerant and diverse it cant seem to see the line between wrong and right :tup:

Do I have to point out a case which you can google easily?
good for it..it is soo open and tolerant and diverse it cant seem to see the line between wrong and right :tup:

See, the problem with your argument is that you want everybody else to conform to your personal views about what is right and what is wrong. It does not work that way. Others are entitled to determine for themselves, just as you are. Overall, a society must allow all this diversity to coexist in peace.

See, the problem with your argument is that you want everybody else to conform to your personal views about what is right and what is wrong. It does not work that way. Others are entitled to determine for themselves, just as you are. Overall, a society must allow all this diversity to coexist in peace.
Well then why have law and order I am sure the society can handle the difference between right and wrong itself...

Well then why have law and order I am sure the society can handle the difference between right and wrong itself...

Determining right and wrong and being tolerant of a diversity of views is a very different aspect of a civilized society from law and order. Giving people the freedom to determine their own views is not a breakdown of law and order, as you seem to imply.

See, the problem with your argument is that you want everybody else to conform to your personal views about what is right and what is wrong.
How is it my personal view? when a million others view the same and not to mention even the mayor thought it was wrong....so how is it my personal view?

Determining right and wrong and being tolerant of a diversity of views is a very different aspect of a civilized society from law and order. Giving people the freedom to determine their own views is not a breakdown of law and order, as you seem to imply.
What you are implying can also be taken that way...why does the state have to imply "their views" on what is right and wrong? Many psychopaths and sociopaths can justify alot of things...

How is it my personal view? when a million others view the same and not to mention even the mayor thought it was wrong....so how is it my personal view?

What you are implying can also be taken that way...why does the state have to imply "their views" on what is right and wrong? Many psychopaths and sociopaths can justify alot of things...

The mayor had expressed his own opinion, just like millions of others. You are intent on confusing law and order issues with the freedom to form and express personal views, since your original argument had no weight at all.

You are intent on confusing law and order issues with the freedom to form and express personal views, since your original argument had no weight at all
No I am showing you that a line needs to be drawn like that is drawn for law and order otherwise all the "law and order" gets flushed!

Hamas is ISIS
Hamas is Al-Qaeda
Hamas is Boko haram
WTF ! ! it seems that Israel sponsored the ads LOL

Israel is doing a face saving campaign, Israel got bad rap on her recent attacks in Gazza so they want to change public opinion in the US. They need US public support for their terror activities

No I am showing you that a line needs to be drawn like that is drawn for law and order otherwise all the "law and order" gets flushed!

It seems to me that law and order in USA is pretty good for all the freedoms it allows. And if there any issues, there are effective mechanisms to deal with them.

Israel is doing a face saving campaign, Israel got bad rap on her recent attacks in Gazza so they want to change public opinion in the US. They need US public support for their terror activities
That sounds about right...

Back
Top Bottom