What's new

Controversial anti-Islam adverts to run on New York buses

What you have said above is your personal opinion with which others have the right to disagree.

It is not about my liking either one. Freedom of expression works in many ways, and that is what is valuable.
What I said is a fact and people can rebuke it if they want that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is a bunch of bigots trying to impose their will on people and pretending to be a saint at the same time.You do know that these bigots haven't even spared President Obama from their propaganda.

If someone uses their Freedom of speech or expression to offend someone then they should be ready for the repercussions. Freedom of Religion is in the constitution btw.

What I said is a fact and people can rebuke it if they want that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is a bunch of bigots trying to impose their will on people and pretending to be a saint at the same time.You do know that these bigots haven't even spared President Obama from their propaganda.

If someone uses their Freedom of speech or expression to offend someone then they should be ready for the repercussions. Freedom of Religion is in the constitution btw.

As I have said before, there is nothing to stop anybody else from taking out similar adverts that support the other side of the story. It is a fair system allowing everyone to express themselves equally.

Please do keep in mind that the last series of such adverts were directed against the new Community Center by creating the wrong impression of a "Mosque at Ground Zero" failed miserably in influencing anybody. The Center was approved and will flourish. Please do give Americans some credit for being fair where it counts because they tend to keep the influence of such adverts to a minimum.

pry do explain this one
Is it implying that Israel is killing kids and calling it defeating Jihad or something
The vast majority of people in NY and America don't take geller serious. So that's why she is using israel to draw more supporters.

The vast majority of people in NY and America don't take geller serious. So that's why she is using israel to draw more supporters.
well there are alot of people around the world who have ADHD and apparently they are getting all the limelight lately :tsk:

She can try all she wants, because she does have the right to express her views. How effective will they be in influencing Americans? Not very much.

Freedom of Speech!

This is DEMOCRACY!

In my opinion, both are equally hate each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom