What's new

Controversial anti-Islam adverts to run on New York buses

Their country their rule , ...
Their country?? Almost everyone is a immigrant in America especially these old couch potato conservatives who are trying to incite violence with these adverts because they themselves are too scared to do anything.These ads will run for a week maybe a month and then they will get taken off again. The thing i don't understand is who is compensating these bigots?

Israeli lobby is strong in US, its pretty easy for them to sponsor such adverts. Their country, their rule, just don't be surprised when Muslims hate the US.
This is full of lies by the way:

Hamas, unlike ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram etc, has a legitimate reason to fight and resist Israeli oppression. The Quran has, on multiple occasions, said good things about the Jews, them being people of the book and all. And the Quran also clearly forbids fighting anyone who hasn't threatened or harmed you, doesn't matter if they are Jews or hindus or whatever.

Jihad is a struggle, it is not a synonym for 'mass murder'.

Hate-speech is one thing, blatant lies is another, Hate speech full of blatant lies is even worse.

Muslims do say a lot about their rogue religious members. Thing is, these people are criminals. Protest can affect countries like the US and Israel which claim to be democratic but criminals don't care who says what,they will continue being criminals.

Criminals like ISIS, Al Qaeda, TTP etc make it pretty clear that they don't care who says what, they will continue to do bad shit until someone takes military action against them.

The people of Pakistan do express their hatred towards TTP by supporting our armed forces who are fighting TTP.

There are also a good amount of anti-ISIS protests here and there.
British Muslim scholars tell Isis that holding hostage goes against Qur'an | World news | The Guardian
Muslims Launch Powerful Social Media Campaign Against ISIS With #NotInMyName
British Muslim leaders issue fatwa against ISIS — RT UK

British Muslim have to do so or otherwise they will be isolated and future is not good also .... And what happen after issued fatwa ??? they change??? no ... Still i don't understand whats the use of issue fatwa while nobody believe it ... :(:(:rolleyes:

Their country?? Almost everyone is a immigrant in America especially these old couch potato conservatives who are trying to incite violence with these adverts because they themselves are too scared to do anything.These ads will run for a week maybe a month and then they will get taken off again. The thing i don't understand is who is compensating these bigots?

The adverts are condemning the violence being perpetrated by ISIL, nothing else, and certainly not inciting it.

Hatred against Islam is ingrained in Non-Muslims. A planned destruction without a direct outright war, that's what rest of the world may be looking.

The title of the thread is wrong, likely intentionally.

The adverts are anti-ISIL, and are not anti-Islam. Please do not confuse the two, which are very different from each other.

No, they are anti-Islam/Muslims.

They people who are putting up the ads are registered hate-group in Southern Poverty Law Center's data base.

Stop trying to misguide the audience.

Why all Muslims show all intensity against anything which points to them but if the same is done by their Rogue religious members then they simply move on stating that it is Not in Islam. This hypocrisy only makes other religions against Islam in general. Go ahead, Protest on streets for ISIL, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, TTP etc. Except for one or 2 small protests, Muslims never say anything against their rogue religious members.
Direct answer to your RUBBISH: ALL the world cleric have condemn ISIL as well as Boko Haram so far that MOST have said those who did those have nothing to do with Islam ...Now if that is not enough for you that is YOUR problem...ask @Horus he even made a thread on it but those who refuse to gain any form of awareness live in denial and ignorance with their heads high!!

Here is another known scholar talking about ISIL:

49f857e3c22d6ace498437584939e509.jpg

On topic:
Advertisement is a process to keep something alive in your mind....

Maybe Muslim countries should brainwash their kids by posting Palestinian kids being shot or blown up on buses and state something like Israel did this

:coffee:

But then again I doubt anyone can be soo cheap ...wait this Pam Galler is ..

At least some people realize what it happening and are not snoring:

However, the ads have been condemned by Bill de Blasio, New York mayor, who described them as “outrageous, inflammatory and wrong”.

"These hateful messages serve only to divide and stigmatise when we should be coming together as one city," he told The New York Daily News on Friday.

certainly not inciting it.
How sure are you someone wont be ruffled up thanks to these ads like post 9/11 ??

Last edited:
How sure are you someone wont be ruffled up thanks to these ads like post 9/11 ?

People get ruffled up about underwear adverts too. That is their problem, not of the advert.

No, they are anti-Islam/Muslims.

They people who are putting up the ads are registered hate-group in Southern Poverty Law Center's data base.

Stop trying to misguide the audience.

Some of their adverts were found to be unsuitable due to incitement and not allowed. The ones that were allowed are okay for what they intend to portray.

People get ruffled up about underwear adverts too. That is their problem, not of the advert.
Who beat you uncle? :pop:

It is not anyone's problem when you allow brainwashing and inciting hatred towards a said group.....

What is it about these ads that you find as brainwashing or inciting hatred?
Either you never saw any of these ads or what?

1cfba60b7c199bab71cd4861499805a7.jpg

When was ISIL or any of these terrorist groups "moderate"??

How is Hamas everything?

Jew-hatred in the Quran but what they are doing is spreading love, ya? hypocrisy?

2/3 of their aid goes to Israel maybe...."Islamic countries"?? really?

End all aid to Islamic countries? Why not start with ending aid to Israel, just to show its not channeling 1 particular religion or people ?

Either you never saw any of these ads or what?

View attachment 81271

When was ISIL or any of these terrorist groups "moderate"??

How is Hamas everything?

Jew-hatred in the Quran but what they are doing is spreading love, ya? hypocrisy?

2/3 of their aid goes to Israel maybe...."Islamic countries"?? really?

End all aid to Islamic countries? Why not start with ending aid to Israel, just to show its not channeling 1 particular religion or people ?

The people taking out the ads have their views. You are entitled to your opinions. Nobody is stopping anybody from taking out ads that express your point of view either. The people here will make up their own minds. What is the problem with that process? Just because you do not agree does not mean that other's right to express their views should be curtailed. The solution is for you to express your views too, using the same legal mechanisms that they are using.

First thing first, I grew up in an area where Muslims are in majority so I know many in and out. If I can quote you hundreds of good deeds by Muslims then Thousands of Ill-deeds not only against my country but against all regions. Now, second thing hypocrisy is evident by Muslims everywhere and let me say specially in "South Asia".
I grew up around alot of Westerner people and let me tell you the same can be said....Just the other day I was telling my German pastor friend the same (hypocrisy in people in Europe) and he told me "his words":
Well that is humans without faith

In fact, Many consider OBL and Saddam as hero who are the reasons of dead people. You come and protest only when Islam is victim but sit and relax when it is other community. All force of Pakistan could not remove Blasphemy Law so don't tell me Muslims do protest for others. When One Babri Maosque gets demolished then you break thousands of temples across Pakistan/BD but when the same happens in Pak/BD, How many of you come to save?
Define many....how many Muslims do you know personally who do?

5, 10, 20, 200 can they be a representative of a million plus?

1) relax? Who is relaxing? South Asians maybe....But mind you many do voice out loud and clear let me give you a latest one since you have already missed the previous ones:

This guy is a known scholar and this is what he wrote:

49f857e3c22d6ace498437584939e509.jpg

If you do your homework you can find others!

2) You are comparing about Blasphemy law in a country which till date couldnt get rid of 2 termites called VIP protocol and Feudal system which are eating basic rights? When that awareness comes than only one can demand the to be aware of others' rights!

YET we have hundreds of temples in Pakistan which are ancient enough to claim that your media has supplied you with enough rubbish you can exaggerate the demolishing of temples...

Just to quote another example, In Saharanpur, India, Muslims lost case against Sikh's Gurudwara and when Sikhs started building wall, Muslims started riots. Still this was not highlighted, Godhra is done by Muslims not protested but Gujrat riots comes in every second line of Muslims. Come out of Hypocrisy then we will talk.
Well those are Indians....try not to compare every Muslim to your backyard Indians that shows your narrow mindedness...there are millions of us from different backgrounds not everyone is with the same mentality as you...

At the end, This whole two nation theory was some Muslim's hypocrisy? isn't it? When Religious organization protested and told it as against Islam but then it was designed by Mr Jinnah, who himself was not righteous Muslim, and then declare Pakistan as "Secular". Look rationally. Things will change for Muslims (Islam has nothing to do here).
And here we see your mentality stuck in India...when you get out of there then talk!

Thank you!

The people here will make up their own minds.
You think? http://www.discourses.org/OldArticles/Power and the news media.pdf

I can list alot of consumer psychology articles to back my claim...what about you?

Just because you do not agree does not mean that other's right to express their views should be curtailed.
Its not about me agreeing or not...its about ethics which have been flushed down when it comes to a certain topic!

The solution is for you to express your views too, using the same legal mechanisms that they are using.
Islam does not tell us to get dirty but to call a bad a bad and expose the wrong...not jump in and start doing wrong ...coz 2 wrongs dont make a right!

Its not about me agreeing or not...its about ethics which have been flushed down when it comes to a certain topic!

What is the violation of ethics that you are claiming here?

I can list alot of consumer psychology articles to back my claim...what about you?

What is your claim? The media is powerful, yes,, but it is up to each and all sides to use that power as best as they can. Nothing is stopping the proponents of your views to take out adverts too.

brainwashing through lies?

There is no brainwashing here, only adverts taken out by one group. Every other group has the same rights to express their own views.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom