What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

listen 2 me u cow worshiper there r 55 muslim countries all over the world dont worry about us

They don't worship cows.
You bengies understand why India is making a fence around you now? to keep you millions out when the sea level rises what gonna happen to you? hope brother Pakistan can take you because from our side only BSF is waiting

God's on our side :enjoy:

listen 2 me u cow worshiper there r 55 muslim countries all over the world dont worry about us

Then you should pole vault to that countries and import beef from that countries rather than depending on India.

Do they really worship those?

Recently a young child was sacrificed in India, but they still haven't disclosed who the sacrifice was made to.

Dear Bangladesis ungratefulness is thy other name.

Wasn't it the same country we help liberate and create Bangladesh while we did lose thousands of brave indian soldiers in the process when their Pakistani muslim brethren killed millions of them so mercilessly and raped few lacs of their women folks that Nine millions of these Bangadeshis had to turn at our Boders begging for an escapee entry as refugees ???

Actually many BD posters here say that such a thing never happened.

Do they really worship those?

Recently a young child was sacrificed in India, but they still haven't disclosed who the sacrifice was made to.

yes cow is their goddess maybe thats why they r killing poor bengali farmers in borders

Killed millions? Where f*ck did you get that?

Indian ambitions and Bengali ones were very different. And if you are assuming that Bangladeshi freedom is complete, then you are mistaken. It's an unfinished revolution.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Bengies? Wow!

I have yet to see a well researched paper that says bangladesh will go down in 40 years, all this is bollocks, a big red baboon one at that.

You mean sami? :azn:

Don't worry, your boys are already at war in Dhaka :rofl: Tell your boys next time, try coming up with a better Bollywood script.

He wasn't personally a bad man. But he made friends and alliances with many bad people. That and coupled with his inexperience in administering even a small country. His victory was very short-lived for reasons.
Sorry BRO, he was not only bad but and evil too. Two examples in this regard, 1) He had understanding of LFO (Legal Frame work) with Yahiya, by which it didn't matter whoever become PM, Yahiya would be PREZ. Actually, Yahiya wanted to keep Mujib in check if in case he became PM, due to his involvement in Agartala's Conspiracy but Mujib back-stabbed and denied to obey it after winning the election. 2) While visiting BD, an Italian journalist brought K Siddiqui's butcherings of 3 men in open to Mujib's attention. But he flatly lied of any wrong doing of his men then the journalist challenged him by calling bluffs in all. He insulted and threw her out of office. Later she managed to flee BD by tremendous efforts.

Tell the same to them.

No, because I am not interested in supporting the same Indians who bash us all day long for no reason. :wave:

And this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, if you insult the Islamic faith then you are getting a one-way ticket out of here.

So they didn't kill anyone ?? All those cadavers floating in the river and pregnant bellys of teen age girls are some theatrical masquerades??

Okay tell me what is the aim of the unfinished revolution ?? Make checkered lungi popular in India ??:lol::rofl:

Since when did I say they didn't kill anyone? My only question is where did you get that millions figure?

Whatever you want to wear, I don't care. I don't even care if you boys run around naked :lol:

So they didn't kill anyone ?? All those cadavers floating in the river and pregnant bellys of teen age girls are some theatrical masquerades??

Okay tell me what is the aim of the unfinished revolution ?? Make checkered lungi popular in India ??:lol::rofl:

Actually its very popular in TN & Kerala :lol:

Netherlands is also low lying like Bangladesh but they have built sophisticated coastal defence but Bangladeshis want to worry about India, but let them worry soon it will be too late.

http://www.germanwatch.org/download/klak/fb-ms-e.pdf

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Yes karma is mythologey and moses, noah and mohamed is fact? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

view of the extreme population density it is
impossible to retreat to higher situated areas.
Bangladesh has the highest population density
of the world, 1000 individuals per 1 square
kilometre, which is four times more than in
Germany. There are no free areas left in
Bangladesh; its neighbour India is already very
concerned about the past and present illegal
immigration of Bangladeshi.
Even today, houses are very often built on walls
of earth in order to ensure a minimum protection
against floods. But, like already existing
earth dykes, these walls of earth are threatened
by erosion and are not as durable as European
dykes.
The construction of big, modern dykes is problematic
as well. If sea levels rise up to 1 metre,
"normal” flood waves can be expected to increase
from presently 7.4 metres to 9.1 metres.7
This shows clearly that coastal dykes must be
very high to really protect the inhabitants. The
present lack of financial and technical capacities
add to the existing problems, though
Bangladesh intensified its efforts in co-operation
with international donors. Even if a complete
dyke construction could be financed, it
would destroy valuable agricultural areas. Since
1989, this issue has aroused local protests
against a World Bank project pushed forward
by France, Japan and the USA that foresees to
construct 8,000 kilometres of river dykes with
costs amounting to US$ 10 billions.
But with the help of international co-operation
Bangladesh also achieved successes: in many
directly affected coastal areas shelters on concrete
pillars were built. "Usually, these shelters
are built on 5 metre high pillars. Often, they are
used as school houses and thus have a
double function: to protect children and to improve
education,” said Mr van Zetten. Thus, the
number of victims during the last storm flood in
1995 was significantly reduced. Also, the development
of early warning systems helps to
minimise the number of victims. However,
these measures cannot prevent loss of crops,
houses and other infrastructure.
moses, noah and mohamed existed did rama krisna existed?? u guys made those srilankan people
as "raksas"

Back
Top Bottom