What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Mr roybot making pakistan bangladesh and china ur enemy is not good for ur country
u r a child or an emo fool

Then whu don't you join back to Pakistan..nobody is stopping you.

Even though it is very unlikely that Bangladesh and Pakistan would be reunited, IF it happens, you lot won't be quiet.

Mr roybot making pakistan bangladesh and china ur enemy is not good for ur country

Interestingly his fiance is Bangladeshi.

As i said read the earlier comments and comments made on other thread, if you are going to be hostile towards India, you ll get the same in return.

I mean there are Bangladeshis here who talk of annexing North Eastern states of India:hang2:

My respect for my evil, cunning, zionist, chanikya brain has just increased twofolds!
Listen Up Lo Bongi..Bojrongi, whatever mockery (athaba vhab tui darach in your avatar) you make on me, your lot still shyte near at rail lines of entire India, 230 millions of yours can't eat twice a day and 140 millions live less than $2 a day.

These bastards are the worst hateful species in the globe that has nothing but nationalistic agenda.

I take this as a compliment.....that can be seen in this tread also. North Easterners, Tamils,Malayalees etc along with Bengalis crushing your inflated ego.

Even though it is very unlikely that Bangladesh and Pakistan would be reunited, IF it happens, you lot won't be quiet.

Interestingly his fiance is Bangladeshi.

today i understand 1 thing sheikh mujib was a big fool

As i said read the earlier comments and comments made on other thread, if you are going to be hostile towards India, you ll get the same in return.

I mean there are Bangladeshis here who talk of annexing North Eastern states of India:hang2:

You mean sami? :azn:

Don't worry, your boys are already at war in Dhaka :rofl: Tell your boys next time, try coming up with a better Bollywood script.

today i understand 1 thing sheikh mujib was a big fool

He wasn't personally a bad man. But he made friends and alliances with many bad people. That and coupled with his inexperience in administering even a small country. His victory was very short-lived for reasons.

and you are the only one who can mobilize local population during war..

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Then whu don't you join back to Pakistan..nobody is stopping you.
We can't because BD is run by your dalals that constantly propagate on millions being killed and raped by W Pakistani soldiers to keep our youths as brain washed and hateful against Pakistanis.

You mean sami? :azn:

Don't worry, your boys are already at war in Dhaka :rofl: Tell your boys next time, try coming up with a better Bollywood script.

He wasn't personally a bad man. But he made friends and alliances with many bad people. That and coupled with his inexperience in administering even a small country. His victory was very short-lived for reasons.

i am not saying he was a bad guy but he was a fool

Listen Up Lo Bongi..Bojrongi, whatever mockery (athaba vhab tui darach in your avatar) you make on me, your lot still shyte near at rail lines of entire India, 230 millions of yours can't eat twice a day and 140 millions live less than $2 a day.

What does the bold part mean, Rajakar?

Yes, you it right. We the Bengalis renegaded against Gora's rule first in the Sub-Continent, so they took revenge by making us the worst loser during partition. At that point our best option was to join in PAK federation, which we did but alas! Bharat, Goras and Soviets conspired and made us separated. BD is extremely over populated and scarce in resource. So, what we haven’t foreseen in 71, I mean the need of bigger land mass is becoming the concern no.1 for us. Jinnah's idea on making BD, Assam and part of North as another state also went into vain as Bharatis and their masters caused widespread riots and annexation/invasion. We are in the last ebb of our defence and have the right to fight back Bharati's oppression

Well there is always the option of over running Indian Area's in the 7 sister region :D

Back
Top Bottom