What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

what u indians gonna make a war for some cows??
u indians r funny
Oye, they are twenty first century Suppah Power. Show some respect. They will impose blockade on us for cows and the world will keep quiet.... Suppah power boley Kotha!

dada...we are not going to attack china...we are talking about bd....

simply your army,navy,af is no match for us..and if we decide on a blockade....thre is nothing bd can do except pray that india gets kind or the world community comes to save it...on your own you are nothing...

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

u mad bro.?

stop with the old phrase ``u mad bro`` its old and overused, and very immature. secondly the fact of the matter is if you go to war with us your economy will be down the shitter.

And how will that happen.

the world will impose sanctions on you for going to war with a sovereign nation over a bunch of cows and illegals, you are not the usa. your rupee has already fallen a lot and a war will be expensive on you. You ave to send in ground troops to topple the leadership otherwise we will just rebuild and keep on coming back at you.

True cows should be slaughtered more in front of Hindus forcing them to watch while they get butchered. Also hire Hindu chefs to work at steak houses and cook beef.

the world will impose sanctions on you for going to war with a sovereign nation over a bunch of cows and illegals, you are not the usa. your rupee has already fallen a lot and a war will be expensive on you. You ave to send in ground troops to topple the leadership otherwise we will just rebuild and keep on coming back at you.

I dont think ther will be a big sanction other than eyewash, unless ofcourse we retaliate hard and keep them at bay...

True cows should be slaughtered more in front of Hindus forcing them to watch while they get butchered. Also hire Hindu chefs to work at steak houses and cook beef.

And how it would be if the Hindu cook feed you a pig instead of beef? change you cheap mentality or maybe some day some one will really feed you with a pig.

its not only female version actually the male version oxes come 2 BD more than the female version 80% of them oxes

A lot of the people in this forum are 14 year olds or just blatantly dumb.

Al Zakir and idune follow an ideology and they are perfect from their view point.... Now you tell us kindly what will be the reason of the blockade??? I mean you need to tell the world something...

Are you unstable? When did I say anything about blockade? How will that serve any purpose, no matter what our idea may be for BD? Someone else said it and then you started generalising and abusing all Indians, do you not see the stupidity in that? Thats all I challenged.

Blockade of BD, thats a weird idea if there ever was one.

We will eat all your cows... you cant plough land anymore... no food for indians.. no food for army .. maaan I cant think of anymore... famine famine everywhere...

your country will be under water by 2040-50 what will you do then?

Back
Top Bottom