What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

If we could just lock these leagues and cricket mania fans up some place and let them have their way with each other- -----. Poor service men are being slaughtered for their ego issues .
Try entering my home without a warrant & you'll get worse.

The "poor servicemen" whom you're defending should've known better that you can't climb into someone's home without a reason.

I believe its called 'Unlawful Entry' even by the Police, so good luck defending that.

Try entering my home without a warrant & you'll get worse.

The "poor servicemen" whom you're defending should've known better that you can't climb into someone's home without a reason.

I believe its called 'Unlawful Entry' even by the Police, so good luck defending that.
As much as we can despise the deceased,

There are many angles to this story

“Agar mana kardia to kaam se nikal denge, Roti ka kia hoga, Ya phir mar denge”

Really unfortunate, but what did they expect invading someone’s home like this.

I guess they really want anarchy in the country. So be it, this fire will burn them too. We are coming to Islamabad with our weapons, lets see how these ugly police stops us.

Punjab puls as usual is gullu butts in uniform, I don't have any sympathy with them if someone do turkey shooting while they are invading houses to harass / kidnap citizen. And spare me bullsh!t of they are just follow orders.

I am not a 100% sure whether it is shahadat or not. Because the way police operates is not being followed. So the police is trespassing what they should not. They are not bringing any sort of warrant.

Zalim ka sath dainay main kon si shahadat?

Anyways jaane Wala Chala gaya ab uska maamle Allah k pass hai. Whether he did this to save job or in shoq we don't know.

Punjab puls as usual is gullu butts in uniform, I don't have any sympathy with them if someone do turkey shooting while they are invading houses to harass / kidnap citizen. And spare me bullsh!t of they are just follow orders.

Zalim ka sath dainay main kon si shahadat?

Agree but then again it's not as straight forward as this may sound.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom