What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

Police is protecting Mafia Gangsters and harassing citizens anyone illegally entering home should be shot

Because they can be criminals wearing fake jerseys only criminals come in with no warrant

I do not fault the retired military officer at all, I would have done the same in the situation. Though unfortunate a life was lost, the blame squarely falls on the bully kutta Rana Kutaullah as for the police officer there are times when you take legitimate orders and times when you don't, hopefully, the next bunch are police officers aren't as retarded as this 2 cent officer who swallow what the looters and gangsters say --

Blame squarely falls on police man who was climbing some ones house like a burglar. Heck back at home we always keep protective weapons and would have shot anyone who tried to climb our wall in middle of night. There are many incidents where burglars wearing police uniform get inside and rob houses. Heck even police lost several vehicles in our city whilst patrolling they even gave up their weapons to robbers. I mean the police officer wasn't doing anything noble for me to condemn his untimely demise.

What use is law in a lawless society?

Well if its a lawless society then start carrying your own guns as allowed under Pakistani laws. I would have shot any mofo trying to climb my wall in middle of night.

Allah kary adhi Raat Terry Ghar 4-5 gaadi police pohnchy or tmhary behno or bhabio Kay kamro pe zabardasti ghusy tab jab wo soo rahe ho. Allah tmhy aise Raat dikaay taaky aagy se TM police ki in harkato ko support na kro.

کیا آپ نے ایسی ہی بددعائیں اس وقت دی تھیں جب مریم اور صفدر کے کمرے کا دروازہ توڑا گیا ؟؟

کیا آپ نے ایسی ہی بددعائیں اس وقت دی تھیں جب مریم اور صفدر کے کمرے کا دروازہ توڑا گیا ؟؟

Do you consider this criminal duo who are convicted and enjoying unnecessary bails by managing the courts?
The 'chorni' and 'AED 1500/- employed Ghar damaad' both deserve to be in jail.

According to FIR this was not a political raid, it was a tenant issue, the killers over-reacted.

The knee-jerk reaction of a LIE PEDDLER.

The knee-jerk reaction of a LIE PEDDLER.

I can say same about you.

Do you consider this criminal duo who are convicted and enjoying unnecessary bails by managing the courts?
The 'chorni' and 'AED 1500/- employed Ghar damaad' both deserve to be in jail.

Who are you to decide that bail granted to Maryam was "unnecessary", and it was fine to break the door of Maryam hotel room??

I can say same about you.

Who are you to decide that bail granted to Maryam was "unnecessary", and it was fine to break the door of Maryam hotel room??

Who R U decide the convicted criminal 'filthy hog', liar, thief, and bailed criminals in government are right to do anything with Pakistan.

When this filthy duo makes 'totay' of their own party leaders - everything against this filth is legal. All have to clean the filth.
When you defecate you need to wash, or else you will stink and so is the case with Pakistanis like you.

Paid patwari

Who R U decide the convicted criminal 'filthy hog', liar, thief, and bailed criminals in government are right to do anything with Pakistan.

When this filthy duo makes 'totay' of their own party leaders - everything against this filth is legal. All have to clean the filth.
When you defecate you need to wash, or else you will stink and so is the case with Pakistanis like you.

Iska b jawab apko Karach police or Sindh government se Lena chahaye... Ulta unhe ki godh me jaaky bet gye. Bhai Karachi police Sindh government Kay under aati Hy for your kind information.. 18th amendment ko duayy do. Or Haan mene tab b is cheez ki muzamat ki the dhondo mery post us thread pe. Me ni krne wala Terry lye ye mehnat.

Hats off to that major for using his weapon to defend himself. He has set a very good example for all of us. Doesn't matter even if you are a IG of police if you dare to cross my fence without a proper way and arrest warrant I will shoot you. That's the reason we have arms and every year pay a arms license fee for our protection.
At the end only that poors constable family will suffer, his death will have no impact on criminals like rana sanaullah and hamza shahbaz who gave him orders.

According to FIR this was not a political raid, it was a tenant issue, the killers over-reacted.

اس میں کیا شک ہے
Yeah not a political issue at all 😂 political raid FIR me likhi jati he? They made sh*t up to cover their arses for this illegal raid ordered by PMLN leaders.

1100 workers k gharo me bina warrant k raid ki gyi. Timing around 2 baje raat. Sabke tenants issues they ? Q jaan boojh k bhole ban rehe ho.

And jab bina warrant k gye they or diware phalang rehe they almost sabke gharo me to agle apni property ko defend b na karte ?
According to FIR he was carrying SMG so ex major clearly took that as threat.

Ali Murtaza jo mehfilo me manta k paid patwari he thanks for proving his point.

Iska jawab Mariyam k bahi Bilawal de lo qk Karachi Police ne kia tha.

Secondly as far as I know they atleast knocked first and even then it was declared illegal and policemen involved were suspended.

Please don't spread hatred towards law enforcement personnel. I implore to whatever humanity left in you.
No law in any country allows uniforms to get involved in an unlawful activity and trespassing someone without any legal docs/ warrants does fall into forced persecution, i don't know which world you are living in. Please spare us from your idiot logics and thoughts.

No law in any country allows uniforms to get involved in an unlawful activity and trespassing someone without any legal docs/ warrants does fall into forced persecution, i don't know which world you are living in. Please spare us from your idiot logics and thoughts.

Please read the laws. It is apparent that most of the people here living outside of Pakistan have little understanding of laws practiced in Pakistan and cheer bloodshed and anarchy.

As expected the case has been brushed under the carpet given the stature of the offender involved.

Back
Top Bottom