What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

Verifying Tenants List for DG Khan: Example of lists being issued to Police to round up people while performing ''Verify Tenants' .

1653379099159.png

Last edited:
yes they should , people can impersonate and raid homes too , warrant is more like document of authenticity.
Not just that - if they were civil and had a conversation and then someone fired that would rightly be excessive - these people literally invaded someone's home in the middle of night - someone who had young women and children in their house. Damn right anyone would defend themselves in those circumstances.

Example of lists being issued to Police to round up people without warrants.

View attachment 847181
There is a full hit list of workers from all over Pakistan.

Verifying Tenants in Occupied Sindh: An elderly MPA, Rashida Khanum was arrested in Sindh while Sindh Police was 'Verifying Tenents'.
Below is her Audio message below where she is describes being assaulted and dragged down the stairs when she was picked-up from her house without warrants.

1653379556483.png

Last edited:
No, only the murderer, liars, convicted criminals, and thugs are speaking the 'truth' and their abetters.
Do some introspection.
Just check the history of the person 'Rai Tahir' and also the police of Punjab, they all speak 'truth' as you are promoting the 'truth' - KEEP ON PEDDLING.

Saneha sajiwal ka time ctd ka head rai tahir ko sanaullah mirasi na DG fia laga diya ha
I was looking for it to counter the lies of a die-hard 'patwari'.

Police should verify data about tenants under THE PUNJAB INFORMATION OF TEMPORARY RESIDENTS ACT 2015. According to FIR, they were just standing outside to verify tenant;s data and they shot dead a policeman outside the gate. Senator Irfan Siddiqui was arrested under same act.

View attachment 847155
who goes to verify tenants at 2am in the morning?? anybody trespassing without any reason be it policemen would be shot without any warning.

View attachment 847173

Under section 445 of Pakistan penal code breaking and entering whether by force or without force is illegal. If same act is done at night this is further punishable by imposition of section 446 of penal code of Pakistan. Quote this law to anyone who tries to trespass without a warrant at night.

According to FIR they have entered the house, they were standing outside the premises of house.

Not just that - if they were civil and had a conversation and then someone fired that would rightly be excessive - these people literally invaded someone's home in the middle of night - someone who had young women and children in their house. Damn right anyone would defend themselves in those circumstances.
exactly

Here we go.

I am very kind hearted and try my best to not resort to aggression but looks like if I was to be raided I would have shot too. Not because of the hate for police but realizing the bunch of police thugs know they are on the wrong side and yet they dare to try me.

If we could just lock these leagues and cricket mania fans up some place and let them have their way with each other- -----. Poor service men are being slaughtered for their ego issues .

innah lillah wa inna allhey rajaoon. Rana Sana ullah this nation will never forgive you for the blood of it’s innocence. Once all this is over I hope they hang him for the shadat of our police in this manner. Why was police used against its citizens for political benefit.
As always the Butcher of Model Town is down to his old dirty tactics.

innah lillah wa inna allhey rajaoon. Rana Sana ullah this nation will never forgive you for the blood of it’s innocence. Once all this is over I hope they hang him for the shadat of our police in this manner. Why was police used against its citizens for political benefit.

I am not a 100% sure whether it is shahadat or not. Because the way police operates is not being followed. So the police is trespassing what they should not. They are not bringing any sort of warrant.

Back
Top Bottom