What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

Last edited:
Self defence is enshrined in Pakistan Penal code!

Keep barking like the dog you are! Woof Woof Woof!
Self defence against who? The police? The state institutions?

Did the police fire at him, was his life in imminent danger?

Extreme bias from someone who calls himself a PDF consultant. Man get an MRI done, what a retard.

Extreme bias from someone who calls himself a PDF consultant. Man get an MRI done, what a retard.
They could have been anyone - they did not have a warrant - no warrant - no entry!

Imported govt is going nuts but I still remember when the same PUNJAB POLICE was arresting and killing TLP workers they were hailed as MUJAHIDEEN and HEROES by the PTI followers.

1653377611014.png

Under section 445 of Pakistan penal code breaking and entering whether by force or without force is illegal. If same act is done at night this is further punishable by imposition of section 446 of penal code of Pakistan. Quote this law to anyone who tries to trespass without a warrant at night.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
They could have been anyone - they did not have a warrant - no warrant - no entry!
Multiple police witnesses say they fired from the roof.

By this logic people should start killing the police and army jawan because no warrnat no authority. Sahi hai lagai rahao. This is leading towards civil war and poeple like you are contributing towards it by twisted logic.

According to you if police comes to house and try to round me up without warrant, i should start indiscriminate firing in self defence???? Wow.

View attachment 847173

Under section 445 of Pakistan penal code breaking and entering whether by force or without force is illegal. If same act is done at night this is further punishable by imposition of section 446 of penal code of Pakistan. Quote this law to anyone who tries to trespass without a warrant at night.
They fired from the roof, according to witnesses which were other police officers. Stop with the bs.

PTI did not use police against the Marches of jui pp noon league. Tlp is terrorist party
TLP regularised by your beloved, who loves talibans, call obl a martyr.

Verifying Tenants in Occupied Punjab: This is interesting. Police raided another house without warrant during the night of May 23. Father was not at home, however his 14 year & 10 years sons came out with PTI flag and told police officer that his father is not at home but sons are willing to get arrested in the place of their father:

Last edited:

By this logic people should start killing the police and army jawan because no warrnat no authority. Sahi hai lagai rahao. This is leading towards civil war and poeple like you are contributing towards it by twisted logic.

According to you if police comes to house and try to round me up without warrant, i should start indiscriminate firing in self defence???? Wow.
Sorry the police have no crediblity at this point given the last 24 hours
Again they didn't identify themselves and they didn't have a warrant! Key word "WARRANT" they entered the property without a WARRANT!
According to you if police comes to house and try to round me up without warrant, i should start indiscriminate firing in self defence????
If they are civil and outside your gate - obviously not! If they break in or force their way in without a warrant - how do you know they are cops? Police uniform can be purchased from the street with very little checks and balances:
1653378314033.png

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Sorry the police have no crediblity at this point given the last 24 hours

Again they didn't identify themselves and they didn't have a warrant! Key word "WARRANT" they entered the property without a WARRANT!

If they are civil and outside your gate - obviously not! If they break in or force their way in without a warrant - how do you know they are cops? Police uniform can be purchased from the street with very little checks and balances:
View attachment 847178

You've actually lost it. Police has no credibility wow. The same poilce used to round people up when PTI was in power but it was halal then and now haram??

I mean LEAs and ISI don't show warrants and pick people up, so i should shoot at them as well??

Stop being a retard. How will you know they are police?? Everyone affiliated with PTI knows police is conducting raids and rounding people up, So they know it's the police. I don't support indiscriminate rounding up of political opponent but you guys have lost it.

I meam the amount of shit that is coming from you is mind-boggling, i don't know if it's your *** that's spewing this.

You've actually lost it. Police has no credibility wow. The same poilce used to round people up when PTI was in power but it was halal then and now haram??

I mean LEAs and ISI don't show warrants and pick people up, so i should shoot at them as well??

Stop being a retard. How will you know they are police?? Everyone affiliated with PTI knows police is conducting raids and rounding people up, So they know it's the police. I don't support indiscriminate rounding up of political opponent but you guys have lost it.

I meam the amount of shit that is coming from you is mind-boggling, i don't know if it's your *** that's spewing this.
Keep barking your rebuttal makes no sense - take some time, air your head and then come back and talk when you can actually make sense of what everyone is telling you.

yes they should , people can impersonate and raid homes too , warrant is more like document of authenticity.

We can all thank Leader of NEUTRALS aka Defecto Ruler Gen Bajwa and his group of cronie Generals for making this country into a trash-hole of the world, even worse than starving African countries.

Back
Top Bottom