What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

It is sad that an innocent soul lost his life today

If they were raiding PML-N, PPP, MQM or another party, they would have been regarded as men doing their job. Everybody would have bashed at Political Gunda-gardi... But since this time around, on a rare incident... The Holy PTI is on the receiving end... This becomes a problem, and people are willing to shoot them too?

Here we go.

I am very kind hearted and try my best to not resort to aggression but looks like if I was to be raided I would have shot too. Not because of the hate for police but realizing the bunch of police thugs know they are on the wrong side and yet they dare to try me.

People have a right to defend themselves. Governor Punjab does not recognise the CM. Courts have ruled his election as invalid, how is he ordering the police to raid peoples homes in the dead of the night without a warrant? Under which law and on who's authority are such illegal raids being carried out? People are fearful, when armed men attempt to enter your home in the dead of the night without a warrant what will you do?

It is sad that an innocent soul lost his life today

If they were raiding PML-N, PPP, MQM or another party, they would have been regarded as men doing their job. Everybody would have bashed at Political Gunda-gardi... But since this time around, on a rare incident... The Holy PTI is on the receiving end... This becomes a problem, and people are willing to shoot them too?
I have consulted a relative who is a practicing barrister and secretary Bhakkar District Bar Association - there is case law for the action of self defence leading to death:

The State Vs Bahawal - Direct quote from the case:
Right of self- defence extending to causing death. Applicability, Contention of the prosecution was that even if it was admitted that the accused and co-accused had acted in self-defence, it was evident on record that they had exceeded such defence by taking the life of the deceased. Validity, Defence side had categorically contended that the deceased and the injured prosecution witness were armed, therefore, despite disarming of the said injured witness by the co-accused, there still remained an apprehension of imminent danger of death or grievous hurt from the armeddeceased to the accused and co- accused, Concluding that the accused and co-accused had exceeded the right of selfdefence, in circumstances, would not be fair. Medico-legal report of the accused stated that he had sustained five firearm injuries, but said report had been willfully suppressed by the prosecution in the F.I.R. Which cast serious doubt in the prosecution story and rendered the testimony of the complainant devoid of intrinsic value and inherent worth?

@PDF I managed to get the answer you were after.

As always the Butcher of Model Town is down to his old dirty tactics.

The main reason for the rise of crimes are the courts, since how many years passed and the butcher is still under protection - the courts always dragging their feet to provide justice, while quick to provide relief to the criminals.

I reckon civil war is coming and its going to be very bloody unless ofcourse these criminals that have taken over the govt are kicked out. I for one am in full support of extermination of the goon league and all its supporters.

I am not a 100% sure whether it is shahadat or not. Because the way police operates is not being followed. So the police is trespassing what they should not. They are not bringing any sort of warrant.
How is that the fault of a police constable who is following orders. He is the first causality in the war for freedom of Pakistan

I squarely blame the imported government for the murder of this police man

K

I reckon civil war is coming and its going to be very bloody unless ofcourse these criminals that have taken over the govt are kicked out. I for one am in full support of extermination of the goon league and all its supporters.
I think things will be de-escalated.

Allama Iqbal's daughter in law house was invaded:

More cases of illegal home invasions and maltreatment (some may be duplicate links) :
15 - 10 year old child
16 - elderly
18 - son of a shaheed
24 - cancer survicor Dr. Yasmin Rashid
34 - olta choar kotwal ko dantay
38 -
39 - how else to treat such invaders making threats
40 - breaking door
42 - Zulfi Bukhari house
44 - Karachi Rabistan Khan
45 - LHE Rehan Bin Javed (2)
46 - kid w flag
47 - female member
48 - Jamshaid Iqbal Cheemah - jump door (2)
49 - people repelled
51 - threatening Firdaus Roy family (2)
52 - Rashidah Khanam
53 - TV news
54 - Malik Niaz Ahmad
55 - mix
56 - Mian Aslam supporters repelled
57 - Mian Aslam warning
58 - Zahid Nabi Gill

Last edited:

I don't think the bunch of criminals in government will give any importance to this order.

لائیولائیو

حکومت کا تحریک انصاف کو لانگ مارچ کی اجازت نہ دینے کا فیصلہ، عمران خان کی فوج اور عدلیہ سے مداخلت کی اپیل​

حکومت نے اسلام آباد، پنجاب اور سندھ میں دفعہ 144 کے نفاذ کا اعلان کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کسی شرپسند کو قانون ہاتھ میں لینے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائے گی۔ دوسری جانب لانگ مارچ کے آغاز سے قبل پنجاب میں تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں پر کریک ڈاؤن کے بعد شاہ محمود قریشی نے کہا ہے کہ کارکن ہر صورت میں اسلام آباد پہنچیں۔​

Well, I hate to be the weasel of the bunch, but he got what he deserved.

You can't just go about jumping over the wall & harassing people in the middle of the nite.

Illegal entry... No warrent and no magistrate present as well as no female offers present.

Policemen just rang the bell and tell the owners that they are on a search duty, owners opened fire and killed the constable. Rana Sana asked them to kill him??

Back
Top Bottom