What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

@Finer .... Where is yours human rights and women rights now...🤔. Proves my point. Raiding homes with just women and children in them... This is Shreifistan.!!! And you are hurt because nanni eloper did not like PMIKs speech.
If you don’t care about human beings and using this platform for your personal scoring, then stop mentioning me. Quite frankly, you are embarrassment.

Don’t talk to me again. I want nothing to do with member who uses this perform for point scoring to undermine tragedy.

People have a right to defend themselves. Governor Punjab does not recognise the CM. Courts have ruled his election as invalid, how is he ordering the police to raid peoples homes in the dead of the night without a warrant? Under which law and on who's authority are such illegal raids being carried out? People are fearful, when armed men attempt to enter your home in the dead of the night without a warrant what will you do?

Take a deep breath. No court has declared CM Punjab election as invalid.

Here we go.

I am very kind hearted and try my best to not resort to aggression but looks like if I was to be raided I would have shot too. Not because of the hate for police but realizing the bunch of police thugs know they are on the wrong side and yet they dare to try me.
Someone jumps into your house at night even if he is wearing police uniform, would be comsidered a theif/intruder because in past police uniform has been used extensively thieves.

Secondly police is supposed to knock on door and come through proper channels not like theives.

Lastly Allah Pak uski Maghfarat farmaye or Shadat qabool kare. He was doing his duty.

@PDF I managed to get the answer you were after.
Now we just have to see from video or witnesses if the police was armed during the raid or not? Those who invaded the premises or were part of the raiding part carried arms or not?
Otherwise, defendant can't justify lethal retaliation leading to death as neither was he threatened to be killed nor to be grievously hurt.

Now we just have to see from video or witnesses if the police was armed during the raid or not? Those who invaded the premises or were part of the raiding part carried arms or not?
Otherwise, defendant can't justify lethal retaliation leading to death as neither was he threatened to be killed nor to be grievously hurt.
Yes - but I heard they seized the mobile phones of Major shaib and his son.

Again, Model Town. Coincidence? Does N-league have a hate relation with Model Town?

Martyr Constable Kamal Ahmed has 5 minor children. The eldest daughter is 11 years old while the youngest son is only 8 months old. Punjab Police is with the families of their martyrs in this hour of need and will not leave them alone.

Police will forget about his children as soon as dust settles.

And those who martyred him had all the right to protect their house. He shouldn't have intruded a house by climbing over walls.

Police are criminals and without arrest warrants should be shot dead.

Farz ki adayegi ? Bahi wardi me tha isliye Shaheed keh rehe hain nai to farz ki adayegi koi aik zarra brabar b nai kar raha tha. Their duty is not climb over walls and intrude houses.

And this poetry on pictures won't brush their incompetence and going against law under the rug. Jis k ghar me ghusse they woh b Ex Major tha Pakistan Army ka. He would have had more discipline than these police officers.

Yes - but I heard they seized the mobile phones of Major shaib and his son.
Forensics experts can retrieve data. Now as the defendant is already arrested and FIR lodged, the court will decide his fate. And also direct to secure the evidence.

Look at how Justice retd Nasira Iqbal protested. I am sure she and her guard must have a gun too and could shoot in self-defense but taking a life is no simple matter.
Model Town Lahore is relatively safe with security patrols and even police deployment. Most houses also have outer perimeter. The defendant shot from roof meant the police did not enter the building yet. If he or his family was in imminent danger, they could have all run to roof and as roof mostly have one entry, wait till last and shoot as last resort but look at what happened. I think he and his family will suffer more now not to mention the grief to the constable's family.

Those who ordered the raid won't be affected a bit and will continue to live happily.

1653388966139.png

Forensics experts can retrieve data. Now as the defendant is already arrested and FIR lodged, the court will decide his fate. And also direct to secure the evidence.

Look at how Justice retd Nasira Iqbal protested. I am sure she and her guard must have a gun too and could shoot in self-defense but taking a life is no simple matter.
Model Town Lahore is relatively safe with security patrols and even police deployment. Most houses also have outer perimeter. The defendant shot from roof meant the police did not enter the building yet. If he or his family was in imminent danger, they could have all run to roof and as roof mostly have one entry, wait till last and shoot as last resort but look at what happened. I think he and his family will suffer more now not to mention the grief to the constable's family.

Those who ordered the raid won't be affected a bit and will continue to live happily.

View attachment 847252
Hindsight is a wonderful thing - but unless we are in that situation we should withhold judgement until the facts come to the surface.

The police seems to be under pressure by certain quarters to let this pass. Extremely distressing that police lives seem to not matter at all.

Demoralising of the police will result in complete breakdown of law and order.

Law enforcement agencies must contact authorities in UAE, UK among other countries who are hosting elements stoking lawlessness in Pakistan.

The police seems to be under pressure by certain quarters to let this pass. Extremely distressing that police lives seem to not matter at all.

Demoralising of the police will result in complete breakdown of law and order.

Law enforcement agencies must contact authorities in UAE, UK among other countries who are hosting elements stoking lawlessness in Pakistan.
LOL like they did with 9.0 ka Badmash and Mr. Six Mansions Sharif? Give it a rest!

Back
Top Bottom