What's new

Confirmed: Iran and Russia to Co-Produce Su-30 Fighter Jet

cool , i have question bro , do you read magazines on aeronautics ? or do you use the internet ?
I used to read magazines but I quit it now only internet websites.

Any nation buying a plane fighter without studying its electronics in full details hardware and software that purchase is a waste of money and life.

you are right , during the shah regime they used to study things before buying them , they even imported simulators to study , they brought a model of the f-14 and f-15 to the shah and shah liked the f-14 , of course that's a lie , the US would have never sold iran the f-15

you are right , during the shah regime they used to study things before buying them , they even imported simulators to study , they brought a model of the f-14 and f-15 to the shah and shah liked the f-14 , of course that's a lie , the US would have never sold iran the f-15

Bro, you need to do some reading. McDonnell Douglas tried hard to get Iran to buy the F-15

The Aviationist » Thirty minutes to choose your fighter jet: how the Shah of Iran chose the F-14 Tomcat over the F-15 Eagle

I would like to offer my congrats to Iran.Hopefully IAF and HAL can share their experience with this platform.
I would also like to pick @random radio '
s brain why he asserted Iran would get more or even same tot as India.
IMO opinion India was beneficiary of a lucky set of circumstances in 90s when Russian aerospace sector was desperate and risked falling apart.Su 30 was literally rescued by the IAF which gave india unprecedented leverage over ussia which in turn resulted in unprecedented tot.Remember that india has been producing jets under license since 60s so was in position to absorb so much tech so fast.I doubt Iran would even be able to absorb the same amount of tech right now.Pls correct me of I am wrong.
Of course India tried to replicate same strategy with France but Dassault proved too stubborn and content to remain a cottage aerospace industry unlike Russians who understand win win

Pls don't take this a slight I am only looking for same feedback.

Look like Russians demand more than usual with more restrictions , in that case maybe our officials don't accept Russians demand ....

So no Su 30 .....

I'm surethat IRAF doesn't want to repeat Mig 29 and Su 24 nightmare once again

don't believe in this kind of news ...

666666.jpg

source : military.ir
We are getting the SU-30SM ??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!

Look like Russians demand more than usual with more restrictions , in that case maybe our officials don't accept Russians demand ....

So no Su 30 .....

I'm surethat IRAF doesn't want to repeat Mig 29 and Su 24 nightmare once again
Ok then go for F-18 super hornet or Rafale.or produce Joke-313.

Ok then go for F-18 super hornet or Rafale.or produce Joke-313.

France doesnt sell anything to us ,
Russians demand so much , we ask for fighter and they want to dictate what we should buy with our money ....

We asked for Su 30 but its look like that , They want us to buy sukhoi sper jet 100 , yak 130 , frigates , t90s .... And

What the hell wrong with Russians ?! We are asking for specific fighter but they want to Force us to buy other things alongside of fighters ...

A beautiful English idiom says: Beggars are not choosers.

If you can't design and manufacture turbofan engine, 40nm FPGA, aerofoils, hydraulics, etc etc. then you have only one choice. To accept what is out there. Learn to live with it.

Russians demand so much , we ask for fighter and they want to dictate what we should buy with our money ....

We asked for Su 30 but its look like that , They want us to buy sukhoi sper jet 100 , yak 130 , frigates , t90s .... And

What the hell wrong with Russians ?! We are asking for specific fighter but they want to Force us to buy other things alongside of fighters ...
Options are very limited.we cant go for European or American choices.Russians and Chinese all the way.

We have to send professional diplomats to solve this issue.we dont have to buy junkie SSJ-100 but we can force them to sell us things we want.this needs good diplomacy.

Because they think you desperate that's why If I where you I'd go first to China for j-10 with ToT then go to Russia if they say ok but we offer this and that as a whole package then I'd go back home and say ok let me think about it just let them know that they can't abuse me with my money.

Options are very limited.we cant go for European or American choices.Russians and Chinese all the way.

We have to send professional diplomats to solve this issue.we dont have to buy junkie SSJ-100 but we can force them to sell us things we want.this needs good diplomacy.

One problem with our diplomats is they become very cheap when they are sent to make a deal. Always haggling. Always going for smallest amount of purchase for the cheapest price. Their bazari brain does not allow them to see the bigger picture. I hope they do not that here. Just put an offer of 15 billion dollars on the table for a production line of Su-30 with future option for upgrading it to PAKFA manufacturing. Currently Sukhoi is in serious financial difficulty with regard to PAKFA and such an offer would make them agree.

20 years ago, Russia offered to launch a constellation of geostationary communication satellites for Iran. Even the agreement was signed and sealed. The fools in Majles shot the agreement down under the pretext that the price was a few million dollars "higher" than the market price. The result: Iran lost its geostationary orbit slots. Forever.

Last time our diplomats fill our reactor that we spends billion dollar on it , with cement ....

We should give Russians only to options :
1_ accept our terms
2_ nondeal at all

In 70s we spend huge money on mig 29 and Su 24 but in 80 almost all of those Aircraft werent operational at all

We don't need to repeat that nightmare anymore

A beautiful English idiom says: Beggars are not choosers.

If you can't design and manufacture turbofan engine, 40nm FPGA, aerofoils, hydraulics, etc etc. then you have only one choice. To accept what is out there. Learn to live with it.

Mig 29 ...
Wasting money ....

We should spend money on the nuke .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom