What's new

Confirmed: Iran and Russia to Co-Produce Su-30 Fighter Jet

While you're playing with emotes in England, this is how I'LL be rolling, ayatollah. HEY, is that a relative of yours on the target I'm lighting up ?

You Americans and your gun culture. I don't understand it.

Not quite, but the hair thing..... No, I'm talking about China and Russias' illegitimate, alcohol fetal syndrome-addled love-child, North Korea. Then the Triumvirate of Pariahs will be complete.:fans:

I have an idea. How about you take a look at your own fucked up country before calling mine a pariah. America is responsible for millions deaths since WW2. It is hated by hundreds of millions of people world wide. I see CNN and the like have done a good job on your moronic fucking mind, you're following their "pariah" line to the book. Yours is a nation of school shootings, wars, racism, genocide and hypocrisy. Go to Texas and take your cousin there too, we all know what you people like doing in the deep south.

Of course you don't understand us, Charlie. I'm from Pennsylvania, you're from a pariah state. In the same class as North Korea. And what are you doing in the 'Little Satan', England, anyway ? Do you go out in the streets and chant stupid chants like ' Down, down, U.S..A.' Is that supposed to hurt our feelings ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!:usflag:

Ahahahaaahahahaaaaaaaa!

You're trying to claim I don't understand the American obsession with owning, practicing with, and using lethal weapons is because I live in a supposed 'pariah state'? Well, I'd much rather live in a 'pariah' state like Iran or Russia than America if this is what you see in American schools:

images

Tell me, if Iran, which does not allow psychos CONSTITUTIONALLY to walk into schools carrying AR-15s, is a 'pariah' state, then what manner of shithole is America if it DOES allow these things?

Well , the problem is that Price of J10 is really high and Chinese are not better than Russians ... If I was an official in IRIAF , I would go for J17* Thunder ) and work with Pakistanis ....
Why we should fill dishonest Russians pockets !? This S-300 deal is become a national embarrassment for us ...
Actually it was a blessing in desguise..literally, look now what Iran has got, The Bavar-373 in par with the S-400, on top of its long due S-300 upgraded to the latest and best variant!
What people should understand is that Iran in the Shah's times were an ennemy of the USSR and was the "Gendarme" of the middle east on behalf of Europe and the USA.. Show us another nation that had the F-14 apart from the US and Shah's Iran, it is like someone getting the F-22 raptor these days from the US.. So not even after the revolution but rather after the Iran /Iraq war that a strategic alliance started to be built with Russia and trust takes a lot of time to be built in matters of this importance, now one can say that the trust has been built between Iran and Russia for the last 10 years, so everything is possible with the latter from now on..
And for those who think that Russia is putting restriction or asking Iran to buy other gear in order to accept the S-30 co-production deal, that is a misunderstanding of the news because It is Iran who has presented a shopping list of the gears it needed to Russian alongside the S-30 deal..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom