What's new

Complete ban on Israeli users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel - then Indians - then perhaps Iranians - then Americans - why not Bengalis?

then articles will be going up that all agree upon - never a debate - just always agree and have the same mindset?
Dear o dear - learn educate and debate put them in their place - show them your opinion and debate. If not you are going to be left with a lifeless forum.
2020-06-14-21-28-18--1680787454.jpeg

This only work if the opposing side is educated and not troll. We have plenty of Pakistani users that offer opposing views. We don't need indian sitting in Delhi telling us about internal politics of Pakistan, like wheat crisis or corrupt judges.
Ye well that’s why we have mods - Not bigging the mods up but I’ve in my short stay seen immediate action on trolling - why not let them come on - debate and embarrass them by making look like twats. Taken me a bit of time and now for example I know twaty Indians and respond accordingly- banning them outright would mean you lose some that actually want to debate - are you telling me we aren’t good enough to debate and give them responses with interest? Would become a boring place if there’s was just like minded people

Ye well that’s why we have mods - Not bigging the mods up but I’ve in my short stay seen immediate action on trolling - why not let them come on - debate and embarrass them by making look like twats. Taken me a bit of time and now for example I know twaty Indians and respond accordingly- banning them outright would mean you lose some that actually want to debate - are you telling me we aren’t good enough to debate and give them responses with interest? Would become a boring place if there’s was just like minded people
Plenty of good reasons to keep your enemies closer than your friends etc etc.

I initially agreed but now i think no one should be fully banned based on nationality or religion or sect.

I think we should ban any member who supports oppression or genocide against Palestinians or Kashmiris.

It should be an immediate ban.

This would probably result in bans for every Indian member, but that should be our red line.

This only work if the opposing side is educated and not troll. We have plenty of Pakistani users that offer opposing views. We don't need indian sitting in Delhi telling us about internal politics of Pakistan, like wheat crisis or corrupt judges.

This is a very important point here. Some of the Pakistani members are not much different than Indians, esp some of the ultra liberals, ethnix supremacists, and agnostic/atheist (not you bro @AgNoStiC MuSliM :D .)

I think we should ban any member who supports oppression or genocide against Palestinians or Kashmiris.

It should be an immediate ban.

This would probably result in bans for every Indian member, but that should be our red line.

This is a very important point here. Some of the Pakistani members are not much different than Indians, esp some of the ultra liberals, ethnix supremacists, and agnostic/atheist (not you bro @AgNoStiC MuSliM :D .)

Fully agree

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.

Hi,

You have a moderator over here who is an ashkenazi jew and you are crying over israeli jews---.

Outrageous demand! Most israeli posters who joined this forum had discussions on military hardware only.
They didn't care much about our rivalry with india and stayed outta it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom