What's new

Complete ban on Israeli users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.

Before mods try to say that they keep open to discussion from everywhere, they should take a look on Hasbara and there are few who have spread it here and not with Israeli flair.

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.
Horrible mindset...

Forum is meant for communication, I don’t want to get in a debate but the idea of having a rival or opposite mindset in convos is a blessing...

Horrible mindset...

Forum is meant for communication, I don’t want to get in a debate but the idea of having a rival or opposite mindset in convos is a blessing...

I agree Indians should be allowed but not Israelis

It looks like you have not talked to many Israelis on PDF. They make Indians look good.

Attitudes like this are the problem that Pakistan needs to overcome.

Israelis are officially banned from entering State of Pakistan. They should not be allowed in PDF as long as they are banned from State of Pakistan.

Everyone have a right to speak from his mind. This standard is set by our prophet, so why we stop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom