What's new

Complete ban on Israeli users

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find even one useful post from an Israeli on this site, I will eat my words. Good luck

You do not speak for everybody. I found some of Solomon's post quite logical.

Be honest this has more to do with your antisemitism than anything else.

theres only one israeli that i really want booted off this site and whenever i read his alias i read it as 'kachra-chun' (trash pick)

I disagree. This forum is for everyone. Give everyone respect and they will give you respect. Useless fights aren't necessary.admins can play a better role.i feel like we have very few admins here. More admins is the need of time.

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.
You should be banned for starting such a thread.

Attitudes like this are the problem that Pakistan needs to overcome.
would it not be funny if he turns out to be an employee of modiji, 007 Brooke bond on a mission to turn members of every nation against Pakistan?

BTW. there actually are quite a few genuine anti-Semites here. I used to report them but was constantly ignored. then I thought I'll report 1 particularly nasty piece to someone outside of PDF. guess what happened when I did?

oh are you crazy? if PDF did not exist we'd have to create it. it is the best resource on the web to cite Muslim and Pakistani attitudes toward the rest of humanity

would it not be funny if he turns out to be an employee of modiji, 007 Brooke bond on a mission to turn members of every nation against Pakistan?

BTW. there actually are quite a few genuine anti-Semites here. I used to report them but was constantly ignored. then I thought I'll report 1 particularly nasty piece to someone outside of PDF. guess what happened when I did?

oh are you crazy? if PDF did not exist we'd have to create it. it is the best resource on the web to cite Muslim and Pakistani attitudes toward the rest of humanity

Israelis are already against Pakistan due to us being Muslim and pro-Arab. PDF is not going to change that.

@Aspen Israelis are masters of internet and social media warfare, they even have a division of their government dedicated to it.

One Israeli some time ago was trying to purport that Quaid e Azam was not pro-Palestine and that all his quotes on the topic of Arabs were fake. After going back and forth with me for a while, he gave up.

It does not seem Pakistan is their focus. Yet if we ever start flexing our muscles on the global stage, they will come.

This forum is not a foreign policy instrument for the foreign ministry of Pakistan. Inclusion of Israeli members does not effect any Pakistani stance with regard to state of Israel. A forum exists to analyze different views to better analyze regional/global events. If you just want Pakistanis discussing internal security on this forum, it will look more like a YouTube comment section rather than an international defence forum.

I would not even mind Iblis ( The devil ) signing up for the PDF, so I can ask him a few questions with regard to his behavior with Allah.

I have no idea why Israelis were even allowed onto this site in the first place.

Every Israeli on PDF should be banned permanently, not one of them has ever contributed anything useful on this site.

Observe them, they are pretty much infatuated with themselves. Offer them no quarter, it's usually how they operate. Unlike crude indians, they're a bit more refined in their mind games. Be watchful of them, they are indeed demonic by nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom