What's new

"Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 100 m, maybe, but Liu Xiang has been a world champion in the 110 m hurdles on the 2004 Olympics and 1st in 2007 Osaka World Championships for major tournaments outside China. In fact, out of 28 races he participated in, 17 of them he achieved 1st place.

In addition, in weight lifting, there has never been a black champion in any weight class. Lower weight class (up to light heavyweight) is dominated by Chinese, while anything above is mostly East European. In women's weightlifting, China has thoroughly dominated.

Western whites and blacks coordinate easier in teams though, and that's why east asian football almost never wins.

On the 100 m, maybe, but Liu Xiang has been a world champion in the 110 m hurdles on the 2004 Olympics and 1st in 2007 Osaka World Championships for major tournaments outside China. In fact, out of 28 races he participated in, 17 of them he achieved 1st place.

In addition, in weight lifting, there has never been a black champion in any weight class. Lower weight class (up to light heavyweight) is dominated by Chinese, while anything above is mostly East European. In women's weightlifting, China has thoroughly dominated.

Western whites and blacks coordinate easier in teams though, and that's why east asian football almost never wins.

I am going to go off topic just for a bit here. I seriously hope China can invest more on football. It is such a big sport and it is followed worldwide! Surely China can put together a good strong group of 11 with equally as good reserves. It makes me mad when China gets left out of the world cups time and time again. If Japan and Korea can do it, then so can we? :frown:

I am going to go off topic just for a bit here. I seriously hope China can invest more on football. It is such a big sport and it is followed worldwide! Surely China can put together a good strong group of 11 with equally as good reserves. It makes me mad when China gets left out of the world cups time and time again. If Japan and Korea can do it, then so can we? :frown:
I avoid watching the Chinese national football team to reduce my chances of heart problems, both now and future. When pigs fly, they can make the knockout stage in world cup.

An Americans accused the Chinese people are racist?
That is ridiculous!

O goody you're finally utilizing this thread instead of polluting all the others.

Its like sticking an anode under ground next to a metallic object to stop corrosion on the object !!!!!!

An Americans accused the Chinese people are racist?
That is ridiculous!
What color skin is the current US President and one Supreme Court Justice...

Racism in China
Racism isn't a problem in China. That's the official story you'll read in the papers and hear on the streets, at least, and maybe there's even a kernel of truth to it. Without a legacy of colonial activities abroad, the Chinese people are in many ways immune from attacks of historic racial discrimination. As China flexes its muscles internationally though, an increasing number of commenters are calling mainland behavior not only racist, but even representative of a new type of jianghu mentality. Is there any truth to this?

I doubt we will make it too big in football. At this rate we're inferior to North Korea and its only getting worse. The entire team is just lazy money sinks.

---

Anode: studying chemistry?

Do you really think Chinese people are racist?

What is the Chinese people racist acts?
Tell me plz, sir.
My opinion is not relevant for now. Do you dispute the sources I brought on when even Chinese are willing enough to admit that there is a race problem in China?

I doubt we will make it too big in football. At this rate we're inferior to North Korea and its only getting worse. The entire team is just lazy money sinks.
Your opinion seems to be shared by many of your countrymen. I've noticed that in the past Chinese have rioted when China's team is defeated - and the smaller the country, the bigger the riot, as when Saudi Arabia beat China in the Asian Cup back in 1984.

USA is not racist? lol...

First, Let the USA government to release political prisoners in the Black Panther Party and American Indian Movement plz.

white prisoners in the USA the ratio is the number? about black prisoners? about yellow prisoners?

My opinion is not relevant for now. Do you dispute the sources I brought on when even Chinese are willing enough to admit that there is a race problem in China?

That is your misunderstanding of Chinese culture.
Chinese people are not racist.

That is your misunderstanding of Chinese culture.
Chinese people are not racist.
Actually we are pretty racist, just not in-your-face about it. Actually I should not use the term racist, but rather ethnocentrist, feeling culturally superior to others.

Actually we are pretty racist, just not in-your-face about it. Actually I should not use the term racist, but rather ethnocentrist, feeling culturally superior to others.

That is not a racist.
Yes, Chinese people proud of their culture.

But, the Chinese people discrimination to other countries culture?
No! We also respect the cultural traditions of other nations!

So that is not a racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom