What's new

"Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanlixiang28776

Reaction score
To Gambit

Here's a good place for you to convince everyone of how all Chinese are all racist communists.

Leave the other threads to defense matters will you.

To Gambit

Here's a good place for you to convince everyone of how all Chinese are all racist communists.

Leave the other threads to defense matters will you.
I agree. Let us hope that every Chinese members here realize that.

I agree. Let us hope that every Chinese members here realize that.

Fine then you can start posting all your examples in this thread instead of getting all the other defense related threads off topic

Fine then you can start posting all your examples in this thread instead of getting all the other defense related threads off topic
Only when everyone else do the same.

This is a Fascist comment "Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"
Its just like any other stereo types people often use to reveal there true self.

This is a Fascist comment "Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"
Its just like any other stereo types people often use to reveal there true self.

This is a thread for people who like to rant about this idea on defense threads, nothing more.

As far as communist chinese are concerned PAKISTAN is a staunch ally of all communist chinese. We in Pakistan also support ONE CHINA POLICY.

If push come to shove PAKISTAN will choose to side with the communist China our brothers and best of friends.

GO CHINA GO This is your Century. Pakistan will be most happy to see CHINA as SUPERPOWER.

This is the great asian century and CHINA is our Leader.:china::pakistan:

is this a thread to discuss this?
chinese are not racist according to my knowledge

Someone obviously thinks so and is trying to promote this idea in the defense threads. I opened this thread so this someone could do it instead on this thread.

As far as communist chinese are concerned PAKISTAN is a staunch ally of all communist chinese. We in Pakistan also support ONE CHINA POLICY.

If push come to shove PAKISTAN will choose to side with the communist China our brothers and best of friends.

GO CHINA GO This is your Century. Pakistan will be most happy to see CHINA as SUPERPOWER.

This is the great asian century and CHINA is our Leader.:china::pakistan:

was this needed?

Someone obviously thinks so and is trying to promote this idea in the defense threads. I opened this thread so this someone could do it instead on this thread.

Excellent idea! Let's just hope this unnamed person utilizes this thread. LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom