What's new

"Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just semantics. :no:

How does it make sense to say that all "Chinese liars" are also racists? There is no logical connection.

It was something Gambit preaches in lots of other threads. I didn't want to read about it when I'm looking for information on military matters so I decided to just start a thread for his rants.

It was something Gambit preaches in lots of other threads. I didn't want to read about it when I'm looking for information on military matters so I decided to just start a thread for his rants.

I know what you meant buddy, I was just responding to Fateh71 who was trying to interpret the thread title in a strange way.

Gambit's hatred towards Chinese people is well known here, and is one of the reasons why he spends so much time in the China defence section of the website.

We just learn to ignore him. :azn:

I know what you meant buddy, I was just responding to Fateh71 who was trying to interpret the thread title in a strange way.

Gambit's hatred towards Chinese people is well known here, and is one of the reasons why he spends so much time in the China defence section of the website.

Perhaps we should start a Vietnamese Defense forum with a Chinese section or something?

That is just semantics. :no: And a strange interpretation as well.

How does it make sense to say that all "Chinese liars" are also racists? There is no logical connection.

:)

Just kidding CD, have no clue why this thread is allowed to exist though. Yes tons of chinese, present on this thread too have made racist comments about iq, color, smell etc etc. I've not opened a thread for each, just reported.

Just kidding CD, have no clue why this thread is allowed to exist though. Yes tons of chinese, present on this thread too have made racist comments about iq, color, smell etc etc. I've not opened a thread for each, just reported.

Tons of other groups as well but that's also just semantics;)

I opened a thread cause I was tired of Gambit ****ing up all the other good threads. He didn't have the balls to actually start up a thread about it so I did for him.

I don't personally report it when Indians use the word "ch*nk" towards me.

Honestly I would prefer that people see it.

He has some interesting points when he's actually just talking about military or technical issues. When he starts throwing around terms like "Mandate of Heaven" without knowing its context of use, he starts to sound a little insane.

I don't mind him being here. If we shut out voices we don't want to hear, then it's a sign we're not a healthy society. After all, criticism is the root of improvement.

He has some interesting points when he's actually just talking about military or technical issues. When he starts throwing around terms like "Mandate of Heaven" without knowing its context of use, he starts to sound a little insane.

I don't mind him being here. If we shut out voices we don't want to hear, then it's a sign we're not a healthy society. After all, criticism is the root of improvement.

Criticism is fine when it actually makes sense but Gambit just makes hate speeches.

I'm sure not every Chinese are communist nor racist but a "self-hated" Vietnamese "traitor" is definitely a "lair" and a "racist", why? cos he discrimnate on himself and his own race, making false propagandas to glorify the country thats responsible for mass killing of his own kind.
A textbook example of a shameless low-life species in full display.:tdown:

I'm sure not every Chinese are communist nor racist but a "self-hated" Vietnamese "traitor" is definitely a "lair" and a "racist", why? cos he discrimnate on himself and his own race, making false propagandas to glorify the country thats responsible for mass killing of his own kind.
A textbook example of a shameless low-life species in full display.:tdown:
Now was that really neccessary to speak about Vietnamese like that? You are accusing him of making demonizing statements and you fall right into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom