What's new

"Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooopsss...Looks like someone is trying to dance his way of the corner here. Am going to ask you again...Is there a 'Mandate of Heaven' to authorize China a racist war against smaller Asian countries?

'Mandate of Heaven' is a philosophical idea used by chinese emperors to justify the legitimacy of their rule. in western coutries kings and emperors invented similar ideas such as divine rights of monarchy for the same purpose. in modern world, every regime too uses the idea of "rule of the people'' namely "democracy" for legitimacy of rule.

china did invaded quite a few countries in past five thousand years but 'mandate of heaven' has little to do with china's invaision against other countries though i am sure they would find some other excuses if not 'mandate of heaven'. since the day the human being were created, the wars between tribes, states, empires never stop.The people killed their neighbours, sack their wealth, grab their women, and occupy their lands. that is the way how jungle law applied to the human society. then came the several major human civilizations and empires, which seperate the world militarily and culturally in their spheres. (actually there were only 20 independent countries before WWII) meanwhile the manner they acquire resources were more civilized. that is how the world worked and how the civilization were disseminated in the ancient time.

in east aisa, the relationship between china and its neigbours is called "tributary system", these small countries (Korea, Japan, Ryukyu,Vietnam, Burma,etc.) paid symbolic "tribute" to china and acknowledged china as a sovereign govenment while maintain their kingdom as a self-government. Actually, china did not have too much interests in invading small neighbors cause china was an agricultural civilization the running of which was primarily based on tax. invading its small negibhours was totally unprofitable (total 'GDP' of mongolia is even much smaller than a south china county) but very costy (even maintaining the rule in Xinjiang and Northeast China making the central government difficult to sustain). china's military operations against its neigbhours were primarily out of national defense purpose or stablilty concerns.

Compared to other historical empires, Chengis Khan (Sack, Kill, Rape), Rome and Greece (Conquer and enslave), Britain and Spain ( Genocide and colonise), Eastern tributary system was most humane and civilized system.

if that is the case, then you sounded so stink :devil:
for your info., before april 30, 1975, south vietnam was a "republic government" and running by a bunch of corrupt government officer and nguễn, văn thiệu not just only sold his people to cia but also sold weapons to cong and you are so proud of it???
what kind of qualification for people in the u.s. to accuse others being racist while they have called their own president all different names, just because he is black and a muslim. shame on you :lol:
Another fool who believe that just because I am Viet my allegiance must be tied to a communist Viet Nam and never to the US.

That is correct and they will find those sources I provided, do their own research and make up their own minds. Like this one...

Race and Racism in Asia - Race And Racism In China - Chinese, Yellow, Racial, Common, Qing, and Han

Race is a significant theme in modern Chinese identity. And who would be those 'less advanced people'? I encourage the Chinese members that they do not be shy in expressing themselves.

Are you joking? Most of the time you think there is an objective position on the West to China?

That is correct and they will find those sources I provided, do their own research and make up their own minds. Like this one...

Race and Racism in Asia - Race And Racism In China - Chinese, Yellow, Racial, Common, Qing, and Han

Race is a significant theme in modern Chinese identity. And who would be those 'less advanced people'? I encourage the Chinese members that they do not be shy in expressing themselves.

Can you actually respond to my post instead of the tiny highlighted section you want to see. Avoiding the rest is cowardly and this is just an internet forum. What the hell would you do in real life? That is an fact.

Race is important to all modern identities. You obviously attach a lot of importance to the fact that you are American and not Vietnamese. Racism against your own race is the most despicable form of racism.

Chinese people look to more advanced societies to better themselves like America or Japan. Is there a problem with that? Looking to currently less advanced societies would be futile.

Can non gambits comment in here too.. :what::what:

Will i be accused of trolling by the new management guy who started this thread if i do so? :what::what:

Trying to start unbacked statements on the title when you have not read the title post is very troll like.

Yes you can post, It's not like I can stop you.

Did someone equate "Mandate of Heaven" with "Manifest Destiny"? That person needs a serious lesson in history. 天命, Mandate of Heaven, as people put it, was about how deserving a ruler was for his position. A ruler who is thought to have lost it means another will soon take over his throne. Only one person is thought to have Mandate of Heaven, and that's the emperor himself.

Wrong...Am a democratic Vietnamese. A much better class of human being.
I've met quite a few Vietnamese here in Soviet Canuckistan. According to my experience, 6 or 7 out of 10 grows marijuana or deal drugs. Perhaps I should make a sweeping statement about how Vietnamese as a race, yourself included, are naturally inclined to be criminals?

Nah I'm not you.

Did someone equate "Mandate of Heaven" with "Manifest Destiny"? That person needs a serious lesson in history. 天命, Mandate of Heaven, as people put it, was about how deserving a ruler was for his position. A ruler who is thought to have lost it means another will soon take over his throne. Only one person is thought to have Mandate of Heaven, and that's the emperor himself.

Exactly right. :tup:

I've met quite a few Vietnamese here in Soviet Canuckistan. According to my experience, 6/10 grows marijuana or deal drugs. Perhaps I should make a sweeping statement about how Vietnamese as a race, yourself included, are naturally inclined to be criminals?

We shouldn't sink to his level and make sweeping racial stereotypes about Vietnamese people.

I've met quite a few Vietnamese here in Soviet Canuckistan. According to my experience, 8/10 grows marijuana or deal drugs. Perhaps I should make a sweeping statement about how Vietnamese, yourself included, are naturally inclined to be criminals?

Don't you understand S10, Chinese history is whatever Gambit interprets it to be for his own purpose in demonizing Chinese. What it actually means is totally irrelevant:cheesy:

thanks for the joke. there was few racial consciousness in mao's era. the world was divided into third world and first world, capitalist class, and proletariat class. racism was completely against communist classics and Mao's theory. 'Superior Han race'....the one said in Mao's time that would have undoubtedly jailed or executed.

Well the statement is about communist chinese liars only,

not only communist, not only chinese, not only communist chinese, but communist chinese who are liars,

I'm disappointed so many are responding.

not only communist, not only chinese, not only communist chinese, but communist chinese who are liars,

Read the first page. You will understand.

That is just semantics. :no: And a strange interpretation as well.

How does it make sense to say that all "Chinese liars" are also racists? There is no logical connection.

80 million Chinese Communist Party members are all liars. Nope, not a sweeping statement at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom