What's new

"Communist Chinese liars are all Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong...Am a democratic Vietnamese. A much better class of human being.

Do you meant that you are a Democrat or a person that lives in a Republic with Democratically elected officials? There is a difference if you don't know

Somehow you classify all Chinese people as communist even though many live in countries with Democratic institutions. Don't be surprised when people classify you as a communist simply because you are Vietnamese. It's only your own medicine.

My position is that the readers should be informed. Do you deny that the Chinese have a problem with dark skinned people?

Pakistanis have dark skin and have no problems with Chinese people.

Gambit, I think you try way too hard to paint China as a bad guy. Yes I know you are Vietnamese and in your Vietnamese heart you still hold deep hatred of the fact that Chinese are Superior to you in every single way.

I cannot force a Vietnamese vassal boy such as yourself to think in logical terms, that you must do on your own.

Gambit, you and I know this is a family problem. Vietnam is like China's little sister; all this bickering is not good for the family.
:cheers:

Do you meant that you are a Democrat or a person that lives in a Republic with Democratically elected officials? There is a difference if you don't know
I know the difference between a 'democrat' and a 'Democrat' better than you do. The fact that you capitalize the 'D' tells me that it is YOU who may need instructions.

Pakistanis have dark skin and have no problems with Chinese people.

Gambit, I think you try way too hard to paint China as a bad guy. Yes I know you are Vietnamese and in your Vietnamese heart you still hold deep hatred of the fact that Chinese are Superior to you in every single way.

I cannot force a Vietnamese vassal boy such as yourself to think in logical terms, that you must do on your own.

Gambit, you and I know this is a family problem. Vietnam is like China's little sister; all this bickering is not good for the family.
:cheers:
And you boys have a problem with the racist charge...:lol:

I know the difference between a 'democrat' and a 'Democrat' better than you do. The fact that you capitalize the 'D' tells me that it is YOU who may need instructions.

Capitalizing a specific group of people or ideology is normal in the English language. Something you would know if you passed elementary school.

C'mon little sister, you know that wasn't racist! Is it racist if your brother sits shotgun and the sister sits backseat? Is it racist when the dad eats 1st in the family? It's just that Vietnam is to China like what a little sister is to a big brother; nothing more!

:lol:

Capitalizing a specific group of people or ideology is normal in the English language. Something you would know if you passed elementary school.
A 'democrat' is simply someone who ascribe to the principles of democracy, whereas a 'Democrat' with a capital 'D' is someone who associate himself with a particular political party, such as the Democratic Party. In other words, a Republican is a democrat, not a Democrat, so the same Republican cannot be a Democrat. Get it?

Based on my experiences with you I probably should be racist against Vietnamese people. That however would be an insult to the Vietnamese because most are far more intelligent and reasonable than you are.

Based on my experiences with you I probably should be racist against Vietnamese people. That however would be an insult to the Vietnamese because most are far more intelligent and reasonable than you are.
That would be living up to the standards your fellow Chinese have set for you here.

So now it comes down to picking out Han instead of Manchu. But there are no problems associating modern day Americans, who elected a black President, with 18th century Americans, while modern day Han Chinese still have a problem with a mixed blood Chinese girl...:rolleyes:

Do you think is the same as the Manchu and Han?
NO. Chinese is a cultural, not lineage.

the Manchu:
01300000066957120606292003040.jpg

the Han:
1R34513D-5.jpg

5330b45245eeacb24d10264c1327ffbf.jpg

That would be living up to the standards your fellow Chinese have set for you here.

Yet I am not because it would be unreasonable to classify all Vietnamese the same as you. They are not.

You on the other hand have no problems doing so despite the knowledge it is illogical. That makes you a racist from the start who uses selective examples to support your already preconceived ideas based on personal experiences.

Yet I am not because it would be unreasonable to classify all Vietnamese the same as you. They are not.

You on the other hand have no problems doing so despite the knowledge it is illogical. That makes you a racist from the start who uses selective examples to support your already preconceived ideas based on personal experiences
No, kid. Am showing YOU how illogical you Chinese boys have been about this. The reason why my origin became a convenient issue for cheap and personal insults is because you boys cannot stand the idea of being challenged and by a supposedly inferior Asian at that. In the beginning, I have no reasons to make anything personal against anyone. If I post a challenge, I remained on subject and provide credible technical sources that anyone can verify for himself. Everyone knows this before you came on here. If I was a racist, I could have done it against the Pakistanis a long time ago.

You on the other hand have no problems doing so despite the knowledge it is illogical. That makes you a racist from the start who uses selective examples to support your already preconceived ideas based on personal experiences

don't expect much from this vassal boy; he doesn't understand intellectual communication, that's why back then there were whips- vassal boys only understood whips and other form of physical communication lol

don't worry, we'll put these vassal boys in check soon. timing is everything.

vietnam, your brother province Yunnan and Guangxi are waiting with open arms. :wave:

don't expect much from this vassal boy; he doesn't understand intellectual communication, that's why back then there were whips- vassal boys only understood whips and other form of physical communication lol

don't worry, we'll put these vassal boys in check soon. timing is everything.

vietnam, your brother province Yunnan and Guangxi are waiting with open arms. :wave:
Is that from the 'Mandate of Heaven'? Do not be shy and let everyone knows how China is supposed to be ruler and master (racist) of all Asia. How do you say 'Sieg Heil' in Mandarin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom