What's new

Combat knives and Daggers used by Pakistan Army and SSG

It is same SOG knive's clone. But are you sure about it's use in PA?
First one pretty sure , a classic American, that always went with the Colt. The second one I am not sure if its original is in use in PA, but I like it, mostly with cold steel.

First one pretty sure , a classic American, that always went with the Colt. The second one I am not sure if its original is in use in PA, but I like it, mostly with cold steel.
First knife Model?

You can't be more wrong than what you just stated without knowing any facts. When you post something online that millions around the world can read, first gets your facts right. Don't make a fool of yourself.

We probably use our own made knives, we are the leading exporter of knives and blades after all. I've read that the Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Narnia, etc. all used weapons made in Pakistan.

that mp5 is a .22 version (note the lever on mag + mag is limited to probably 10 rounds only). and it's not even an Hk or HK licenced .

To be honest that mp5 doesn't even look real and that patch is of army not SSG...

Also The last dagger looks like a souvenir one of those presented to officers .

You can't be more wrong than what you just stated without knowing any facts. When you post something online that millions around the world can read, first gets your facts right. Don't make a fool of yourself.

When claiming someone to be incorrect on any public fora you are also 'obliged' to pinpoint what you are claiming that person to be incorrect about, without which your above post is useless and a waste of bandwidth. Facts, which facts? Leading exporter of knives and blades? Those movies used our products? Kindly pinpoint.

yes. Sounds good. BTW I am asking about it's model??

CA334.jpg

On December 9, 1942, after the start of World War II, KA-BAR submitted a knife to the United States Marine Corps in hopes that it would become general issue to that branch of the military. Working with the Marine Quartermaster Department the original design was revised and production began of an improved fighting and utility knife for the Marines.

As the War escalated, the USMC KA-BAR knives became so well recognized for their quality and so abundant in number that "Kabar" became the name by which many referred to this knife pattern, regardless of whether the knife was manufactured at the actual KA-BAR facility.

The USMC KA-BAR was adopted by not only the Marines, but also the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and Underwater Demolition Teams. Years after World War II, many KA-BAR knives were unofficially reactivated in the Korean, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Iraqi Freedom conflicts.

Today, the original USMC Fighting and Utility Knife remains the first choice for many men and women of service who carry it as their personal knife option. It is also a favorite of adventurers, survivalists, outdoor sportsmen and, of course, knife collectors who know that this knife deserves a place in their collection.

Last edited:
CA334.jpg

On December 9, 1942, after the start of World War II, KA-BAR submitted a knife to the United States Marine Corps in hopes that it would become general issue to that branch of the military. Working with the Marine Quartermaster Department the original design was revised and production began of an improved fighting and utility knife for the Marines.

As the War escalated, the USMC KA-BAR knives became so well recognized for their quality and so abundant in number that "Kabar" became the name by which many referred to this knife pattern, regardless of whether the knife was manufactured at the actual KA-BAR facility.

The USMC KA-BAR was adopted by not only the Marines, but also the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and Underwater Demolition Teams. Years after World War II, many KA-BAR knives were unofficially reactivated in the Korean, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Iraqi Freedom conflicts.

Today, the original USMC Fighting and Utility Knife remains the first choice for many men and women of service who carry it as their personal knife option. It is also a favorite of adventurers, survivalists, outdoor sportsmen and, of course, knife collectors who know that this knife deserves a place in their collection.
So it can be concluded that ka-bar is used by Pakistan military. cheers.:D btw Not bad. ;)
KA1217.jpg

Back
Top Bottom