What's new

Combat knives and Daggers used by Pakistan Army and SSG

In wazirabad.... these are not military graded daggers. Actually Combat knives are very important weapon for hand to hand combat and survival. Our military should use best knives for operations with same standards to SAS and Navy seals.

You can get any type of dagger,swOdd etc from Wazirabad .. It's famous for exactly that ...

You can get any type of dagger,swOdd etc from Wazirabad .. It's famous for exactly that ...
:hitwall: these are not military graded daggers.Pakistan ordinance factories should start combat knife factories for export and our Forces.. :(

Like seriously!!

I read LOTR cover to cover.. never found any mention of "Pakistan" .. unless you construe that the "Haradrim" were distant ancestors of Pakistanis ...
Cheers mate ;)
:pop::pop::pop:
HERE is nice report abut made in pakistan knifes swords and others . all swords used in lord of rings - brave hearts -troy films was made in pakistan from wazerabad . russia today report it that pakistan is first in world export knifes and swords and other items to USA and EU

What are military grade daggers?
Military grade daggers are designed for special forces and have specific purposes. You can check this website.SOG Specialty Knives & Tools
rad9666FSOG Sog-37037 Navy Seal Pup.jpg

Like seriously!!

I read LOTR cover to cover.. never found any mention of "Pakistan" .. unless you construe that the "Haradrim" were distant ancestors of Pakistanis ...
Cheers mate ;)

Oh my God......people like you actually exist? I don't even have any words....

You do know that....I know its going to be hard for you to understand but... that the Lord of the Rings is just a fictional story, like those things didn't actually happen, you don't take a right turn from Singapore and reach Middle Earth?

The prop swords, axes and daggers used in the movies were made in Pakistan. I'm going to save your posts for whenever I'm feeling a little down.

So did troy....

And Alexander and many more.

Last edited:
And for killing of hindus post independence. I found that strange when i found about that, living so close to. No one says anything about that.

You do know that....I know its going to be hard for you to understand but... that the Lord of the Rings is just a fictional story, like those things didn't actually happen, you don't take a right turn from Singapore and reach Middle Earth?
The prop swords, axes and daggers used in the movies were made in Pakistan. I'm going to save your posts for whenever I'm feeling a little down.

My bad.. My Bad .. You meant the movie props of-course ..

You see mate .. the thing is we are so used to posters who fly with the "roohani fauj sweeping down the Gangetic plains" and stuff that we at times tend to forget that there are indeed sensible posters online at PDF.

Cheers and no offence meant mate, I hope none is taken..

Lol ok.

None taken at all, I had a good laugh. Very rare for an Indian member here to admit that he was wrong :tup:

We probably use our own made knives, we are the leading exporter of knives and blades after all. I've read that the Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Narnia, etc. all used weapons made in Pakistan.

And what about the Jedi sword I bet it was made in Sialkot

Like seriously!!

Cheers mate ;)
hahahaha :haha:
come on man, you just felt there is a chance to troll and make fun of others so you just jump in?? without even realizing what is being said and thus end up on the ground face down :omghaha: (as if this will matter at all)
He was talking about the weapons (knives/blades and swords) used in the movie .

Last edited:

You see mate .. the thing is we are so used to posters who fly with the "roohani fauj sweeping down the Gangetic plains" and stuff that we at times tend to forget that there are indeed sensible posters online at PDF.

Seee,, here come the justification. as i said, KEEP IT UP MATE!! :D
hey no offense bro, i am genuinely thanking you!! i swear:)

And Alexander and many more.
man wasn't that awesome, the office staff are staring at me wondering why i ended up twisted in my chair laughing my lungs out :omghaha: had taken a screen shot and saved it for times of despair :rofl:

Like seriously!!

Cheers mate ;)
and now i guess we do have WINNER OF THE DAY! :D and will love to use this as my signature. LOLzzzz :rofl:

Thanks buddy for all this entertainment. It would have taken a dozen episodes of FRIENDS to meet this level

Last edited:
Seee,, here come the justification. as i said, KEEP IT UP MATE!! :D
hey no offense bro, i am genuinely thanking you!! i swear:)

man wasn't that awesome, the office staff are staring at me wondering why i ended up twisted in my chair laughing my lungs out :omghaha: had taken a screen shot and saved it for times of despair :rofl:

and now i guess we do have WINNER OF THE DAY! :D and will love to use this as my signature. LOLzzzz :rofl:

Thanks buddy for all this entertainment. It would have taken a dozen episodes of FRIENDS to meet this level

Hahaha! There were even people thanking his posts, who have all now taken their thanks back :lol:

It was his confidence that really got me rolling on the floor. The whole Indian brigade here does this thing; present utterly moronic arguments while their eyes are purposefully closed to contrary evidence with confidence that would make any soft in the head person actually believe what they are saying just like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom