What's new

8 TTP terrorists killed at Afghan border by SSG and Army Aviation

1 year they were sleeping, when there were suicide attacks, now they are fighting ttp,
may be they are common people.

They were detected at Afghan border, SSG was inserted by heli and ambushed them.
Good work

Security forces kill eight terrorists in South Waziristan

April 15, 2023

14783764591681579058.jpg

Eight terrorists were killed in an Intelligence Based Operation in general area Zarmilan, South Waziristan Tribal District.
According to the ISPR, during the conduct of the operation, intense fire exchange took place between own troops and terrorists. Own troops effectively engaged the terrorist’s location. Resultantly and 8 terrorists were sent to hell.
Weapons and ammunition was also recovered from the killed terrorists. The killed terrorists remained actively involved in terrorist activities against security forces and killing of innocent citizens.
However, during intense exchange of fire, Lance Naik Shoaib Ali (age 25 years, resident of Parachinar, District Kurram) and Sepoy Rafi Ullah (age 22 years, resident of District Lakki Marwat) having fought gallantly, embraced shahadat.
Sanitization of the area is being carried out to eliminate any other terrorists found in the area.
It is pertinent to mention here that security forces of Pakistan remain determined to eliminate the menace of terrorism and such sacrifices of our soldiers further strengthen our resolve.

March onwards till June and then next phase.

TTP was all but dismantled and ISI Chief was on the 5th floor of Serena in Kabul about a year and half ago.

Funny how quickly the narrative changed. Almost like they needed an enemy to try and reel back in public support.

Not happening this time. I’d like ISPR to give a detailed public press conference….names of those killed, who they were and what evidence was collected to justify this attack.

Until then….I don’t trust a damn thing this mercenary American Bootlicking military says or does.

They sat silent and allowed American drones to murder OUR citizens - do you really think I’d trust them at this point?

Back
Top Bottom