What's new

Combat knives and Daggers used by Pakistan Army and SSG

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please share information regarding daggers and combat Knives used by Pakistan army and ssg. ?

I will recommend SOG navy seal knives for our Military.
sog37se.jpg

I've read that the Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Narnia, etc. all used weapons made in Pakistan.

And we have the winner of the day!!!!

Can I use this line as my signature?

Please Please Pretty Please ??????

We probably use our own made knives, we are the leading exporter of knives and blades after all. I've read that the Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Narnia, etc. all used weapons made in Pakistan.
Can you please share the pictures and name of manufacturers?

And we have the winner of the day!!!!

Can I use this line as my signature?

Please Please Pretty Please ??????

Oh dear God.....not another butt hurt Indian.....how fast are you guys breading over there? Its like an infestation.

There was a piece done on it on RT, go find it....now mush, mush!

Can you please share the pictures and name of manufacturers?

Don't remember. It's a pretty huge cottage industry in Wazirabad, like the sports equipment cottage industry in Sialkot. Where do you go when you need hundreds of sword and dagger props? To the cheapest place of course, i.e. Wazirabad, Pakistan. Our friend banvanaxl actually believed that the swords were forged in Elven forges, lol.

Last edited:

Like seriously!!

I read LOTR cover to cover.. never found any mention of "Pakistan" .. unless you construe that the "Haradrim" were distant ancestors of Pakistanis ...
Cheers mate ;)
:pop::pop::pop:

Oh dear God.....not another butt hurt Indian.....how fast are you guys breading over there? Its like an infestation.

Don't remember. It's a pretty huge cottage industry in Wazirabad, like the sports equipment cottage industry in Sialkot. Where do you go when you need hundreds of sword and dagger props? To the cheapest place of course, i.e. Wazirabad, Pakistan. Our friend banvanaxl actually believed that the swords were forged in Elven's forges, lol.
In wazirabad.... these are not military graded daggers. Actually Combat knives are very important weapon for hand to hand combat and survival. Our military should use best knives for operations with same standards to SAS and Navy seals.

Back
Top Bottom