What's new

Combat knives and Daggers used by Pakistan Army and SSG

From IDEAS 2012.

30.jpg

can someone guide me how to upload pics! i cant figure it out! much different from other forums i am used to!

You know i had let go of this idea, to get Kukri right from where it is best made, but now this post of ypurs made me change my ming....Again......i.have some Nepali working with me, and he said to me that he can and will get me the best Kukri knife from nepal when he goes back next month......
I have few knives with me.too, with Gerber fastdraw / gerber Hinder cls being edc,
M9, kabar and dark ops.....inshallah Kukri is next on the list

Brother, here you go.

HIMALAYAN IMPORTS - Khukuris, page 1 : khukuri, kukri, kukris, khukri,kukhri, gurkha, gorkha, gurka, Nepal

I bought mine from here. The finest Kamis around work for Himalayan Imports and the site was recommended to me by ex-Gurkhas here in the UK.
I have two from here and they are beautiful, as they are potent and strong.

can someone guide me how to upload pics! i cant figure it out! much different from other forums i am used to!
upload it to your favorite hosting site and add the url with
make sure the link ends with file extension i.e abc.jpg / abc.png.....

tried that also say i need 29 posts to gain access to put links in my posts!

oh finally i can post
here ismy original KA BAR 1255 tanto

my original bench-made 550hg knife ideal for edc

3rd pic is of my KA BAR BK7 knife accompanied by victorinox swiss army pioneer and downs military firestarter

Attachments

• IMG_2253.JPG
    IMG_2253.JPG
    954.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8369.jpg
    IMG_8369.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6814.jpg
    IMG_6814.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6814.jpg
    IMG_6814.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 102

oh finally i can post

3rd pic is of my KA BAR BK7 knife accompanied by victorinox swiss army pioneer and downs military firestarter
KA BAR :o:
From where you find it?

i was told that you can find decent hunting and military style daggers and knifes in Wazirabad, i traveled there last month but was not able to find anything really interesting apart from some ornamental swords etc. Can anyone here guide me where to buy this stuff in Pakistan?? i have a few pieces but those are all gifts and will like to add to the collection. :)

From IDEAS 2012.

30.jpg
yes this is the kind i said was available in waziraba :)
but i was looking for some military knifes and daggers, some sleek metal blade,, :P
hope someone can guide me where to get that or the dagger style hunting knives in Pakistan.

i was told that you can find decent hunting and military style daggers and knifes in Wazirabad, i traveled there last month but was not able to find anything really interesting apart from some ornamental swords etc. Can anyone here guide me where to buy this stuff in Pakistan?? i have a few pieces but those are all gifts and will like to add to the collection. :)

yes this is the kind i said was available in waziraba :)
but i was looking for some military knifes and daggers, some sleek metal blade,, :P
hope someone can guide me where to get that or the dagger style hunting knives in Pakistan.
they are available in Quetta only and few in Peshawar, most of them are smuggled from Afghanistan......if you are really instrested, i can send you the concerned person's number, I bought 5 knives from him, he will TCS the knives.......
IMG_20150104_215906.jpg

oh finally i can post

benchmade :smitten:

they are available in Quetta only and few in Peshawar, most of them are smuggled from Afghanistan......if you are really instrested, i can send you the concerned person's number, I bought 5 knives from him, he will TCS the knives.......View attachment 219380

benchmade :smitten:
Wonderful collection bro. :)

can you share the price you paid for the ka bar 1255?

Back
Top Bottom