What's new

COAS Visits AHQ Lauds PAF Professionalism !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://twitter.com/MalikAliiRaza
During the meeting matters of mutual professional interest were discussed. The Air Chief highlighted various ongoing projects being carried out by PAF. COAS hailed PAF sacrifices for the country and their all out support to the Law Enforcement Agencies.

COAS praised the operational preparedness of #PAF, while appreciating the motivation level of all ranks.

1631715300408.png

1631715400645.png

1631715447432.png

1631715480698.png

1631715693223.png

Attachments

• 1631715364567.png
    1631715364567.png
    1,015 KB · Views: 47
It is about time of full drone operations including surveillance & hunting. I am sure this point would have been discussed as well. It is not late since, PAF would have been busy with induction and providing a capable solution. Or, Army might utilize its own capability in the mix with input from PAF. Inter operability should be the interest. Furthermore, given the rapid change in geopolitics & threat assessments; the matters pertaining to requirement & availability of sources would have been discussed especially our role into Afghanistan Peace Deal and possibility of available opportunities to fulfill requirements. We can only guess though.

Last edited:
SATCOM Development:
3.PNG
Is it just me, or do I see the curvature of Earth from space in the two laptops in the left?

Although I don't expect any real information, would be foolish to show it when cameras are around. Probably a placeholder image.

Is it just me, or do I see the curvature of Earth from space in the two laptops in the left?

Although I don't expect any real information, would be foolish to show it when cameras are around. Probably a placeholder image.
There's a video playing that I tried to figure out what it was. Looks like maybe like a video from a balloon or something. Whatever it is, it is tumbling. Might be stock footage.

There's a video playing that I tried to figure out what it was. Looks like maybe like a video from a balloon or something. Whatever it is, it is tumbling. Might be stock footage.
Hmmm, it's that the Earth's curvature doesn't look like that from an altitude a weather balloon reaches, it's probably one of those ISS space walk videos.
Just a casual observation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom