What's new

Army warns against further attempt to vandalise security installations

Kingdom come

Reaction score
Country
India
those involved in acts of vandalism “terrorists”, alleging that they were trained by Imran.

Briefing on counter-terrorism efforts
The ISPR statement issued today also said that Gen Munir gave a detailed briefing at the Corps Headquarters Peshawar on the ongoing counter-terrorism efforts and the prevailing security situation .

“He appreciated the professional competence, performance, and achievements of law enforcement agencies in the ongoing fight against terrorism,” the statement added.

Earlier on arrival, the COAS was received by the Peshawar corps commander

The People of Pakistan don't listen to terrorist generals that hijacked the country, go f*** yourselves. You don't have any legs to stand on, better for you and your criminal underlings to surrender to the state now.

Every political camp in Pakistan has skeletons in its closet.

Protesting outside state institutions is understandable.
But assaulting state institutions?

PML(N) supporters assaulted Supreme Court.
PTI supporters assaulted GHQ and military infrastructure.

What's next?

The People of Pakistan don't listen to terrorist generals that hijacked the country, go f*** yourselves. You don't have any legs to stand on, better for you and your criminal underlings to surrender to the state now.
He should resign and hope for mercy. Right now he is setting himself for court martial.
all this mess predates current COAS then why he is responsible for every thing based on only smear campaign of IK. IK Govt was toppled due to infighting of IK and His Papa (Bajwa) and Murshid (Faiz) which resulted in their sworn enemy (PDM) in power. what i am missing here. does IK want current COAS to bring him in power by force or martial law he is beyond any logic.

Every political camp in Pakistan has skeletons in its closet.

Protesting outside state institutions is understandable.
But assaulting state institutions?

PML(N) supporters assaulted Supreme Court.
PTI supporters assaulted GHQ and military infrastructure.

What's next?
But ISPR verbal Diorrhhea is to be blamed.
Why they jump in to issue statements against IK and then send rangers to arrest him.?
Why can't they stay neutral?

1683999720828.png
1683999734610.png

@PDF @The Eagle @waz @Jango

Please can I kindly request that these "FireFighters" be kindly reviewed. Multiple troll posts are going unchecked.

Any by "FireFighter" I mean this:

those involved in acts of vandalism “terrorists”, alleging that they were trained by Imran.

Briefing on counter-terrorism efforts
The ISPR statement issued today also said that Gen Munir gave a detailed briefing at the Corps Headquarters Peshawar on the ongoing counter-terrorism efforts and the prevailing security situation .

“He appreciated the professional competence, performance, and achievements of law enforcement agencies in the ongoing fight against terrorism,” the statement added.

Earlier on arrival, the COAS was received by the Peshawar corps commander

Suddenly these pajeets are now army supporters. :lol:

Suddenly these pajeets are now army supporters. :lol:
This is my point, they are coming into every thread and posting "Pak Fauj Jindabad" and other associated nonsense. In the words of one famous Indian:

@RescueRanger sb

just a hint of benign commentary on touchy matters, but I'm giving them a bit of a wide berth for now..

got my much delayed 'lay of the land' intel finally lol
Yar you know I don't mind you, I actually find you funny and informed. But this is a very delicate subject, please try to understand. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom