What's new

Civic, Corolla and City cheaper than similar cars in India

I am looking forward to drive around 2-300 miles per month, and I'm good with economy anywhere south of 20-23 miles/gallon.

Consider buying new Adui/BMW instead of used. Factory warranty should pay off usual maintenance. For 35K you can get a new BMW 3/Audi A4. Having said that, there are a lot of other equally good if not better options. If I were you and had 35K to spare I would either go for a new Lexus ES350 or a used RX330/350 or new Infiniti Q50 or a used Infiniti FX45/QX70. Lexus' hold their value pretty well and are an excellent alternative to luxury german brands while Inifiniti are sportier and gives you better bang for the buck.

I was always hell bent on buying a luxury car. I was even getting an 2008 Aston martin DB9 for 41K.

You could get an Aston or Jaguar for that price range, but remember the reason why they drop in value so quickly. (Actually, there are many good reasons for that.) If you can swing the cash flow, get highest spec BMW 3-series you can get except the M3/4. Or buy the best CPO-certifed 3-series and get the extended warranty. If you want a luxo-barge, get a CPO Lexus LS460.

Indians have a lot of choice to choose from. Living in Lucknow has showed me they are very advanced in this aspect. They have virtually a very wide variety- we just have the same boring old cars. City swift, mehran cultus, civic corolla etc etc.

but I like Pakistan bikes... it's hard to find such models here... those days are long gone...

:p::p::p:
I am looking forward to drive around 2-300 miles per month, and I'm good with economy anywhere south of 20-23 miles/gallon.

try bugatti veyron 16.4.... it's a beast to eat you alive... :p::p:

Still cheaper then BMW or Mercedes
Pay high euros for german over engineering and ridiculous price parts.
We build 3 series bmws and C class mercs here as well as VW. Nice to see but very expensive to keep toys.

Pakistani built Corollas are not at par with the Indian built Corollas since they extra features. You can compare the prices Apple iPad which is standard around the world. Pakistani consumers are paying extra for Corollas we need more competition.

Back
Top Bottom