What's new

Not a Single Unit of Honda Civic Sold during March 2023 in Pakistan

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to worsening financial situation and uncertainty, auto manufacturer is having hard time selling motor vehicles. According to a recent report, Honda could not sell a single unit of locally assembled Honda civic and has to shut down its plant for an extended time.

This has to be an important milestone in the history of achievements of benevolent military Junta.
Congratulations to all Faujeets and PDM supports on this forum on this day.

FtLhKM6WIAANbsr

Last edited:
Crossovers are eating Sedans for breakfast. Why buy a shitty sedan when you can get a bigger better car for almost the same price.

Nobody has money to buy underpowered civic for 1 crore rupees with mediocre design and only 2 airbags.

Personally, I feel like this is a good thing. Pakistanillocal manufacturers need to pull up their standards instead of keeping their high profits.
we don't have any local manufacturer.

**** that i just pay off the check point guy and bring in a stolen ringer car into pakistan and sell for a fortunate.

This had to happen eventually, the price no longer justifies the mediocre (at best) built quality and other features. No sane mid would pay over 1 cr on a mediocre sedan, especially in this economy. If I had 1 cr to spend I’d buy a relatively cheap car and invest the rest.

Back
Top Bottom