What's new

China’s Uighur Unrest Is Opportunity for Afghans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? :unsure:

Fine thank you ! :)

I'm guessing that you're a German-born Pakistani ! :unsure:

Poooohanch means to 'go' or to 'end up somewhere' in this case; so I was just asking how did you end up in Germany !

Yes I was born in Germany. My father came to Germany in the late 60s and my mother in the 80s.

PS: Not only Pashtuns speak bad Urdu but also Punjabis speak bad urdu. :-)
And thats a good thing.

Yes I was born in Germany. My father came to Germany in the late 60s and my mother in the 80s.

Ahhhh ! :)

I've got some extended family in Germany in some place called Kloin or Klon ! :undecided:

I've never had the chance to visit Germany yet ! :(

But its FC Shalke all the way ! :smokin:

PS: Not only Pashtuns speak bad Urdu but also Punjabis speak bad urdu. :-)
And thats a good thing.

:lol:

Ahhhh ! :)

I've got some extended family in Germany in some place called Kloin or Klon ! :undecided:

I've never had the chance to visit Germany yet ! :(

But its FC Shalke all the way ! :smokin:

:lol:

You mean Cologne (in german: Köln).

Cologne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, great city. I used to live not far away from Cologne. But since 98 I live in Berlin the capital of Germany.

I'm not a football fan. But I watch the european championship and the Fifa world cup.

You mean Cologne (in german: Köln).

Cologne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, great city. I used to live not far away from Cologne. But since 98 I live in Berlin the capital of Germany.

I'm not a football fan. But I watch the european championship and the Fifa world cup.

Yeah something like that ! :ashamed:

Unfortunately I don't know much about Germany ! :(

Perhaps the mirror argument is also valid that Afghanistan should ceded the Pashtun areas to Pakistan so that they all can be re-united with they kith and kin.

Do you really think Pakistan can handle Pashtuns of Afghanistan. :o::o:

The Taliban should just go ahead and create a parallel government and try to attain legitimacy and then slowly marginalize the Kabul government.
Why are you So much obsessed with Talibans, and why do you want them to come back to power in afghanistan,, when no one wants em anymore..bhai mere talibaans se itna pyar Q,,,hmm khas waje hosakti hai....but you dont support them right,,

Last edited:
Why are you So much obsessed with Talibans, and why do you want them to come back to power in afghanistan,, when no one wants em anymore..bhai mere talibaans se itna pyar Q,,,kio khas waje hosakti hai....but you dont support them right,,
What do you mean no one wants them any more ? Do you think that it's possible for an insurgent group to survive and thrive like the Taliban did without popular support ? Mujko Taliban se pyaar isliye he ke unno ne amrika ka samna kiya...they defied the invaders with no one but God to support them.

Gud, to kab ja rahe ho to fight with the infidals over there,,,jate jate gimme a call as well

What do you mean no one wants them any more ? Do you think that it's possible for an insurgent group to survive and thrive like the Taliban did without popular support ? Mujko Taliban se pyaar isliye he ke unno ne amrika ka samna kiya...they defied the invaders with no one but God to support them.
it never was and never will be possible without a strong support from their masters, and where were they when the americans were bombing villages their,,, i guess they ran to the mountains to save their asses,,from being whipped,,,now when they are going back and finally there is going to be some kind of a normal life for the people in that part now you want em to come back and take it all away,, no More schools no more nothing,,except Islamic literature,,, that every muslim knows very well, they are not the ones who provide tickets for Jannah then why all the unrest

You have not experienced poverty ,, thats why you often pass these types of comments, making fun of poor. Perhaps you are forgetting that your balochs also live in the mud houses. A while ago you were even hostile against harmless kochis...........i dont think it is your pakistani-patriotic-self speaking but the Hostile baloch inside you. The way you balochs speak against Afghans is very different from the way punjabis speak against Afghans, the latter has element of gila/shikwa in them , but balochs has the element of enmity in them against Afghans.

Get lost...why should i have any love for any forigners?especially someone like afghans or the bangalis n others in karachi... as for kochis haha.. never hated on them.. but it was you talking funny about supermen kochis which is not the case in reality.

Get lost...why should i have any love for any forigners?especially someone like afghans or the bangalis n others in karachi... as for kochis haha.. never hated on them.. but it was you talking funny about supermen kochis which is not the case in reality.
You are not making sense, you wont speak with tameez with foreigners? what kind of ikhlaq is that................is that the baloch thing?, i have noticed that balochs are quite rude and dry in their mannerisms

You are not making sense, you wont speak with tameez with foreigners? what kind of ikhlaq is that................is that the baloch thing?, i have noticed that balochs are quite rude and dry in their mannerisms

Yeah love you too.

The Taliban should just go ahead and create a parallel government and try to attain legitimacy and then slowly marginalize the Kabul government.

How can you support a Taliban government in Afghanistan? Would you prefer a similar governance in Pakistan ? The Afghan Taliban in any event have not forgotten Pakistan's role in ousting them. I don't believe any sensible Pakistani should be looking forward to a Taliban governance in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom