What's new

China’s Uighur Unrest Is Opportunity for Afghans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont recognize the border, that means, there is a dispute.

Thanks for proving that you didnt know what the word irony means nor do you know how to use this word, even now after having to look it up! :lol:

Now piss off.

There is dispute when world recognize it. Dispute in Afghanis head never mattered.

There are 1000 million afgani refugees in Pakistan. All they have to do is declare autonomy, not invade. :D

nope around 2.5 registered and probably 1-2 unregistered ones.. as for declaring autonomy.. yeah.. they can declare their illegal mud houses as independent countries..

They dont recognize the border, that means, there is a dispute.

Thanks for proving that you didnt know what the word irony means nor do you know how to use this word, even now after having to look it up!

Now piss off.
tumblr_ma671nakyM1ryqz4mo1_400[1].jpg

Perhaps keeping Afghanistan in perpetual conflict is exactly what Pakistan (and Saudi Arabia) want, until the Taliban are brought back to power.

and what benefit will Pakistan receive from it?

Although I am an Indian and i should technically be happy with your proposition...But honestly i defer to your point of view.
Before blaming Pakistan and rest of the world for the unrest, Afganistan has to look into themselves...Do all of the entire nation feel like they are part of the nation?...They have to more sensible..They have to take initiative to bring their country from disaster what it is right now to a normal country....

And regarding giving FATA to Afganistan, it will be suicidal for entire South Asia...FATA and Tribal areas are a country within a country...The militant element withing those triabal areas operate independently....At lest if they are in Pakistan, Pakistan has the might and force and capacity to attack those militants and flush them out, but if it is handed over to Afganistan, it will be nursery of jihadi militant leader through out the world because Afganistan does not have the capacity to control and rein over them...

thats honestly the first comment I liked from an Indian.
you might wanna tell the same to many Afghanis cuz they do have other ideas.

nope around 2.5 registered and probably 1-2 unregistered ones.. as for declaring autonomy.. yeah.. they can declare their illegal mud houses as independent countries..
You have not experienced poverty ,, thats why you often pass these types of comments, making fun of poor. Perhaps you are forgetting that your balochs also live in the mud houses. A while ago you were even hostile against harmless kochis...........i dont think it is your pakistani-patriotic-self speaking but the Hostile baloch inside you. The way you balochs speak against Afghans is very different from the way punjabis speak against Afghans, the latter has element of gila/shikwa in them , but balochs has the element of enmity in them against Afghans.

Last edited:
Iran should return sunni-majority Sistan-baluchestan province to pakistan.

But that will probably dangerous gift for Pakistan, The powers who are currently trying to create Independent Baluchistan have to work against 2 countries, If hypothetically Iran give that part than our Idiot leadership will not be able to keep it.

But that will probably dangerous gift for Pakistan, The powers who are currently trying to create Independent Baluchistan have to work against 2 countries, If hypothetically Iran give that part than our Idiot leadership will not be able to keep it.
I think balochs of iran are quite different from Pakistani ones, they are very sick of shia rule.

It goes both way, they are doing back to you what you have been doing to them for over 20 years. I think things will get worse after December, and if things dont improve by 2016 when the residual US forces are scheduled to leave Afghanistan (unless they again extend their stay) it might get worse still, maybe war one day.

I dont understand why the two country's dont come to a compromise over territory disputes. Why doesnt Pakistan just cede the so-called FATA back to Afghanistan in exchange for Afghanistan recognizing the rest of the border with Pakistan? That would save Pakistan's government the trouble of having to take responsibility for tribal lands that it does not control and has not been able to integrate while giving the local people unification with their tribal kin on the other side of the border but forcing Kabul and US forces to take full responsibility over this region and the question of permanently eliminating its terrorist infrastructure.

Afghans don't only want FATA but they also want KPK and some idiots even Balochistan.
But we Pashtuns and especially Balochs don't want do be a part of Afghanistan.

I don't understand why Iran is not giving its Azeri parts to Azerbaijan? And its Kurdish parts for a Kurdistan? And its Arab parts to Iraq/arabic country? And Sistan-Balochestan to Pakistan?

That would save Iran's government a lot of trouble.

Afghans don't only want FATA but they also want KPK and some idiots even Balochistan.
But we Pashtuns and especially Balochs don't want do be a part of Afghanistan.

I don't understand why Iran is not giving its Azeri parts to Azerbaijan? And its Kurdish parts for a Kurdistan? And its Arab parts to Iraq/arabic country? And Sistan-Balochestan to Pakistan?

That would save Iran's government a lot of trouble.

I want Pukhtoon areas of Pakistan to be given to Punjab with the news Province called Punjab Pukhtoonkhwa and headquartered at Mianwali ! :whistle:

Just Kidding ! :D

Aur wrrora hows life treating you ? :)

Aur Germany kahan seh poooohanch giyaaa ? :o:

Op is a Pakistani Baluch. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom