What's new

China will have the highest GDP per capita among BRICS countries.

yes and no. You can rent a flat in New Delhi for $15/month. The same flat in Toronto will cost you $1500/month. The Toronto flat is cleaner, and you can drink and bath with the tap water. So which flat would you prefer?

I will prefer Delhi flat @ $15 and will install water purifier @ $10 #IndianLogic :coffee:

@Bussard Ramjet So weird to see your comments completely different types from all of your compatriots.
I have met a lot of Indians in my life, they are not your type.
Sadly, your country is dominated by non-BR type of mindset.

I have no idea. I wonder why would this troll use my name? But he was immediately banned. Probably his Indian IP address gave it a way.
U changed your avatar cause someone copied that?

See, this is exactly why India cannot grow as fast as China. land and property price is already way too high in Indian cities witch will greatly handicap its potential of industrialization and urbanization.

Some say India is 15 years behind China but China around 2000 was already the world factory and the real estate was very cheap(about a quarter of today‘s),witch later on lead to the rapid urbanization.

Time for India to wake up and kiss your Modi magic goodbye, along with your “double digit” blah blah bullshit.:rofl:

The problem is that we need reforms in land acquisition and there is a new land acquisition bill which might solve this problem there are very few cities which gives Indians proper opportunities which is everyone's right hence we see a tonnes of inflow in cities like Delhi , Bangalore and Mumbai etc and the increase in property price follows. Right now u can't even get a avg hotel room for a night at 15$ forget to rent a room for a month.

There are new cities which will see the light in new Delhi Mumbai corridor and will attract some load from our current cities but like I said without proper land reforms it gonna take too long .

and LOL please give this Modi bashing some rest we have plenty of Pak members here to do that if anything else he's working on making a modern India based on Chinese model i guess. With newer Land and Labor laws just China did some decades ago.

The problem is that we need reforms in land acquisition and there is a new land acquisition bill which might solve this problem there are very few cities which gives Indians proper opportunities which is everyone's right hence we see a tonnes of inflow in cities like Delhi , Bangalore and Mumbai etc and the increase in property price follows. Right now u can't even get a avg hotel room for a night at 15$ forget to rent a room for a month.

There are new cities which will see the light in new Delhi Mumbai corridor and will attract some load from our current cities but like I said without proper land reforms it gonna take too long .

and LOL please give this Modi bashing some rest we have plenty of Pak members here to do that if anything else he's working on making a modern India based on Chinese model i guess. With newer Land and Labor laws just China did some decades ago.
Best wishes!
Every country has the right to be better.

it is no way for india to solve the land-acuqisition for industrialzation,if india keeps on its "democratic system"...

India today is quite like Republic of CHina during 1911-1927,which is usually called "Beiyang CHina".

At that time, CHina had "democratic system" like India today but lost the race of industriazation against Japan....
then CHina was invaded and asskicked by Japan during the coming WWII.
the most impressive lesson left by WWII for CHinese is that
" industrialzation is the base of mighty"
"might the right"

it is no way for india to solve the land-acuqisition for industrialzation,if india keeps on its "democratic system"...

India today is quite like Republic of CHina during 1911-1927,which is usually called "Beiyang CHina".

At that time, CHina had "democratic system" like India today but lost the race of industriazation against Japan....
"might the right"

Completely true its no rocket science to know how a village farmer without proper education wouldn't understand the need for industrialization but at same time is a part of power via democracy . He would always sees the simplified version of the story and want to have his land be with him its the Govt institutions which knows and can predict best. Parties aren't much different vote politics in India defeats everything even nationalism.
However I hope our parties get their shyt together and fix these problems. Don't want to pay the heavy price like China to understand the need of these small things.

"might the right"
Now India cant be China in old times...
The contemporary world is peaceful...Can not be compared with the time around WW2...
At the same time feeling sad to those dead compatriots :( Most of them have never enjoyed the contemporary Chinese' joy and peace..But they are our heroes forever.

Now India cant be China in old times...
The contemporary world is peaceful...Can not be compared with the time around WW2...
At the same time feeling sad to those dead compatriots :( Most of them have never enjoyed the contemporary Chinese' joy and peace..But they are our heroes forever.
The lesson left by WW II urges chinese to pursue industrialization and unity of china at any cost after WWII. So,to break whatever gets in the way of industrialzation ,chinese abandaned democracy and tries Ccp's "aotucracy" .

The lesson left by WW II urges chinese to pursue industrialization and unity of china at any cost after WWII. So,to break whatever gets in the way of industrialzation ,chinese abandaned democracy and tries Ccp's "aotucracy" .
Abandon demon-crazy.

It seems that Chinese members here have really gotten pretty parochial, and arrogant.

The difference between India and China is less than that between China and US, so by that measure China and US should never be uttered in the same sentence.

Have you heard your own Chinese saying, "Wealth doesn't pass three generations."
You really dont get the real point about gap between china and India,a lot of chinese comments only want to show their bias about India,you can leave them alone.Idians needs to think about their problems istead of sneer the problem that china face. And reform the country system rapidlly without the political ideology debate.

You really dont get the real point about gap between china and India,a lot of chinese comments only want to show their bias about India,you can leave them alone.Idians needs to think about their problems istead of sneer the problem that china face. And reform the country system rapidlly without the political ideology debate.
They need a bloody revolution.
However, caste system prevents it and unites the society, leaving a lot of social problems unsolved.

Back
Top Bottom