What's new

China should dump BRICS and replace it with PICS

China should replace BRICS with PICS

P- Pakistan
I - Iran
C- China
S - Saudi Arabia
Pakistan should initiate this grouping not China.

Iran, China and Saudi Arabia are not depending on Pakistan in any way, while for Pakistan these countries are the only hope for its survival now.

Guys - there is a D-8 (Developing eight) trade grouping (Muslim countries) already where Iran, Turkey and Pakistan (as well as Bangladesh and Indonesia) are members. This was mooted by Turkey (Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan, the then Prime Minister of Turkey in 1996).

We should strengthen that organization and give additional membership to China (D-8 plus China). BRICS is not the only grouping in the world that developing countries can belong to. Here is the full membership list:
  1. Bangladesh,
  2. Egypt,
  3. Indonesia,
  4. Iran,
  5. Malaysia,
  6. Nigeria,
  7. Pakistan, and
  8. Turkey

Guys - there is a D-8 (Developing eight) trade grouping (Muslim countries) already where Iran, Turkey and Pakistan (as well as Bangladesh and Indonesia) are members. This was mooted by Turkey (Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan, the then Prime Minister of Turkey in 1996).

We should strengthen that organization and give additional membership to China (D-8 plus China). BRICS is not the only grouping in the world that developing countries can belong to. Here is the full membership list:
  1. Bangladesh,
  2. Egypt,
  3. Indonesia,
  4. Iran,
  5. Malaysia,
  6. Nigeria,
  7. Pakistan, and
  8. Turkey

D-8 does not include key members like KSA & UAE.

The better option is OIC + China.

We do not need loser and slave nations like South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, India and Russia.

Dear admin please allow me to give use absusive language.
O Bhai kis dunya main rehte ho.
Hum North Korea 2.0 ban ge hain,
please dont compare with your self with India, Bangladesh even Afghanistan.
They are emerging powers and you are beggar no.1
Lamber no1 ne tun k rakh dia hai mulk ko.
You are trying to reason with a seasoned troll. At this point i don't care if he is pakistani or false flag Indian, hes just trolling and he knows it. I am only interested in knowing why he does this. What does he get out of having the entire forum turn against him.

So...drop one useless multilateral group for another?

Like it or not the west has the only functional groups at the moment. Mostly due to being all of them utterly dominated by the US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom