What's new

China urges India to stabilise ties for mutual benefit after BYD’s failed US$1 billion EV factory bid

Noting needed from a Bot who ran away from communist dictatorship. Had you been in China, probably PDF Ip would have been blocked over there.
Coming from the foul mouth of a slum delusional country.

You are so sweet. India has decided to check China's slicing policy and started responding to you from 2016. Now you can fly a kite, India is the only country in its neighbourhood that is standing against china. 1962 happened, yes we lost, due to miserable political leadership who was fooled by China's friendship proposals.
The chance of India winning 1962 war is zero. Chinese army just defeated US army in Korea 10 years ago before the Sino-India war. India definitely would lose the war no matter of what.

I am still in this country but you ran away to a better free democratic country to live life of your own instead of dictation from a party.
I didn't need to run away, again only from your foul mouth. I bet you will run to the US as fast as you can as so many Indians through the smuggling if you get the chance.

I didn't need to run away, again only from your foul mouth. I bet you will run to the US as fast as you can as so many Indians through the smuggling if you get the chance.
that is in future, you are a runaway bride from China winne the poop party.

The chance of India winning 1962 war is zero. Chinese army just defeated US army in Korea 10 years ago before the Sino-India war. India definitely would lose the war no matter of what.
Boss, except for 1962 against India, I am still looking for documented proof that the terracotta army won anywhere except against its citizens.

that is in future, you are a runaway bride from China winne the poop party.

Boss, except for 1962 against India, I am still looking for documented proof that the terracotta army won anywhere except against its citizens.
Talk nonsense. That's why your Indian joker army needed a whack like 1962 for your foolish contempt of PLA.

Try this time, we will make the powder of terracotta army in the Himalayan sector.
You are most welcome.
We already did again in 2020 Galwan clash, your Bollywood army just run away like chickens from PLA.

We already did again in 2020 Galwan clash, your Bollywood army just run away like chickens from PLA.
Oh, Man! Your poop party fed you some random trash not even acknowledging terracotta soldiers killed in the clash. it took 1Y to generate 4 names. Wait, once democracy comes back to your country, you will see the real counts of terracotta fallen soldiers.

Oh, Man! Your poop party fed you some random trash not even acknowledging terracotta soldiers killed in the clash. it took 1Y to generate 4 names. Wait, once democracy comes back to your country, you will see the real counts of terracotta fallen soldiers.
Keep live in your delusions that your Bollywood army won the clash to make you feel better. Didn't you see all the pictures and videos circulating of your Bollywood army got beaten up and surrendered to PLA. Where are your videos and pictures of PLA surrendering ?

1690363994208.png

1690364177308.png

1690364249310.png

Attachments

• 1690363964277.png
    1690363964277.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 24
China or CCP doesn't give a shit about your slum country, think you can blackmail China at will ? Don't flatter yourself that you are so important to China, lol.
From CCP press release it is clear they care lot more abt ‘stability in relations with India’. If you think otherwise , you are calling CCP dumb. Fine with me, but warn your relatives in China

Any country. If Chinese court can not deliver justice. They can sue in other countries. Once Chinese companies are sentenced guilty, these companies will be banned to sell products outside China.

Did you see this scenario happened?

you tell me what is wrong with the scenario

There are reasons why BYD asks to be paid in front.

Because India is well known for not willingly to pay for the bus in the first place, I think BYD know this from their past experience.

In other country, everything India buy, it's always far more expensive because everyone knows in the end, India will not pay by creating any reasons not to pay, like accusing for defective product, etc.

So, by increasing the price foreign country will get profit as it should be whatever in the end India government is going to pay it full or not.

India mentality is thinking that any transaction is like transaction in the wet market.

If the seller is not losing money, then the buyer is not satisfied, not winning, not smart.

For Indian politicians, BYD stand for paying first is a great insult and a loss in India side.

This kind of mentality and combine with the geopolitical rivalry and USA media propaganda, making a trouble to China is a kind of heroic thing.

In BRICS, India is the least of having solidarity, it's a pain in the @ss.

Sabotaging and backstabbing the members of the group they joined, while the rest of the members are working hard to make all members prosperous.

Up to today, India doesn't have any idea why China is willingly to invest in India, to give cheap loan for infrastructure development, to connect India to the rest of the world, building factories in India instead of other countries.

Back
Top Bottom