What's new

After Saudi Arabia, Now Argentina is planning to not join BRICS

Argentina entry into BRICS is a last ditch effort by Brazil to save the ruling coalition against the traitors funded by USA.

Since the right wingers are against BRICS, the vote is now a referendum.

KSA has one party system and has been with the US for the last 50 years at the least.
Which is the best choice for KSA. I didn't say anti-US is always good for national interest. Before became US partner, KSA nationalized its oil wells.

KSA is subjected to periodical stealth confiscation. It is as if she supply oil for free.

Let me tell you how...

In 2008, US trigger Lehman bankruptcy who speculated to manage large amount of Middle Fund. Overnight, Saudi loss her pants.

Argentina entry into BRICS is a last ditch effort by Brazil to save the ruling coalition against the traitors funded by USA.

Since the right wingers are against BRICS, the vote is now a referendum.

Only the Communists in Brazil and Argentina are in favor of joining BRICS.

Center and Right wing parties do not want to join BRICS.

The right wingers these days are fascists and traitors. Unfortunately most people are stupid.

Argentina desperately need yet another alternative lifeline over the existing IMF and World Bank.

The BRICS bank is reason why many countries applied.

I do agree there needs to be alternatives to USA.

No wonder why Saudi Arabia is desperately looking for alternatives to USA. and China is the biggest one.

I do agree there needs to be alternatives to USA.

No wonder why Saudi Arabia is desperately looking for alternatives to USA. and China is the biggest one.

If KSA looks fpr alternative to the USA then the USA will look for alternative to MBS.

Unless BRICS provide something that can complement Western nations, BRICS would be another photo-up group where China will be running the show with minions who are not even half of their economy.

If KSA looks fpr alternative to the USA then the USA will look for alternative to MBS.
1693191534803.png

Is there any advantage of not joining brics?

Moreover, apart from BRICS bank is there actually any advantage of joining brics? It just seems like a forum for diplomats to come and have chai biscut. India China rivalry removes room for any major development like common currency, free trade etc

Back
Top Bottom