What's new

China vs. USA

Not only, all the expertise, infrastructure and support that led to her gaining expertise in winning medals remains in USA. :D
Now, we are both happy, she trained with US facilities and equipments, expertise and wins golds for China.

Eileen%20Gu_0.jpg

8dad6316924d4f86a78574c29226fbd4.jpeg

Now, we are both happy, she trained with US facilities and equipment, expertise and wins golds for China.

Very understandable. After all, it is Chinese national policy to steal what they cannot create, and not just technology. Perfectly okay. :D

Very understandable. After all, it is Chinese national policy to steal what they cannot create, and not just technology. Perfectly okay. :D
We welcome more Americans work, compete and fight for China. US is a stolen land, let's steal them back.

image.png

america-a-stolen-land-riC8sTD50kV-Oo9v2XDw7U5.1400x1400.jpg

We welcome more Americans work, compete and fight for China. US is a stolen land, let's steal them back.

So the Chinese anchor babies are the future army to steal the land "back" for China? Makes sense. Good luck to them. :D

So the Chinese anchor babies are the future army to steal the land "back" for China? Makes sense. Good luck to them. :D
We encourage everyone to do so ,US is not a naturally formed country, and will naturally break up, it's already on this path.

The visa was issued in which capital under whose authority?
I guess the capital of republic of China, if you are in this forum long enough, you should know that I don't care about PRC or ROC, whoever comes in power is ok with me, as long as they represent China.

CNTWpass.jpg

I guess the capital of republic of China, if you are in this forum long enough, you should know that I don't care about PRC or ROC, whoever comes in power is ok with me, as long as they represent China.

Oh you mean like North Korea and South Korea?

Oh you mean like North Korea and South Korea?
To me it doesn't matter, cause during China's 5000 years of history, China did break up many times, but each time after one breakup, China always managed to come back a little bit bigger, this pattern repeats again and again, and we get today's China. what bonds China together is bloodline and culture, which is unbreakable.

82e8b82f5fbd234f760941ecb4834f38.png

Back
Top Bottom