What's new

China vs. USA

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I am saddened to admit that this guy speaks the truth......

Let me translate it for you:
Yes, it is true. But at least we have freedom.

If it we're true we wouldn't have hundreds of thousands of your compatriots trying desperately to immigrate to the US. Believe what you want, I don't have any interest in debunking CCP sponsored white monkey's.

If it we're true we wouldn't have hundreds of thousands of your compatriots trying desperately to immigrate to the US. Believe what you want, I don't have any interest in debunking CCP sponsored white monkey's.

These are two different things.

The gap between the rich and the poor in the USA is very large, and the Gini coefficient ranks first among the major economies., the environment in different regions of the USA is very different.

Chinese immigrants do not usually live in slums, you can't use the rich areas of the USA as a representative.

We can refer to data such as life expectancy and suicide rate.

Last edited:
Its a bizarre trait. Lives in America while hating the country, simps for China but never moves there

Never makes sense to me
My father hates the US, never took the passport despite being married to an American for 20 plus years, he lives in France and refuses to spend more than two weeks in the US each year. It takes all kinds to make a diverse nation like the US.

These are two different things.

The gap between the rich and the poor in the USA is very large, and the Gini coefficient is the first in the world, the environment in different regions of the USA is very different.

Chinese immigrants do not usually live in slums, you can't use the rich areas of the USA as a representative.

We can refer to data such as life expectancy and suicide rate.

Figure%2001.png

Don't use the data of Indian websites. We should use the data of the United Nations, IMF and other international organizations.

View attachment 869060

since when is Stanford an Indian website? Stanford University is ranked #3 in the global university rankings. How about Shijiazhuang University of Economics? If you prefer wiki over globally renowned universities - we can save each other a lot of time and disengage, like I said before I don't have time to waste debating paid CCP agents.

EDIT: The infographic from the Stanford study I posted earlier is citing data from the Chinese National bureau of statistics NBS.

1660015285385.png

Last edited:
since when is Stanford an Indian website? Stanford University is ranked #3 in the global university rankings. How about Shijiazhuang University of Economics? If you prefer wiki over globally renowned universities - we can save each other a lot of time and disengage, like I said before I don't have time to waste debating paid CCP agents.

EDIT: The infographic from the Stanford study I posted earlier is citing data from the Chinese National bureau of statistics NBS.

View attachment 869062

My data comes from the world bank, not wiki.
Your data comes from an NGO with the Stanford flag, not Stanford.

IMG_20220809_114152.jpg

My data comes from the world bank, not wiki.
Your data comes from an NGO with the Stanford flag, not Stanford.

View attachment 869063
lol whatever floats your boat. The source for the World Bank report is the Luxembourg Income Study database.

The source for the Stanford study is the Chinese National bureau of statistics. China is 2 points below the US in the wiki report you posted - 2 points is hardly material. You were silly to bring up the gini coefficient as evidence of a wide disparity between the US and China.

I'm done with this discussion.

lol whatever floats your boat. The source for the World Bank report is the Luxembourg Income Study database.

The source for the Stanford study is the Chinese National bureau of statistics. China is 2 points below the US in the wiki report you posted - 2 points is hardly material. You were silly to bring up the gini coefficient as evidence of a wide disparity between the US and China.

I'm done with this discussion.

The Gini coefficient published by China's National Bureau of statistics is 0.46. This figure is not wrong. What is wrong is the American Gini coefficient you released. The American Gini coefficient is 0.59.

IMG_20220809_124210.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom