What's new

China Should Either Make Peace With India Or Forget About CPEC

LOL Insecure and invalid argument. Why do you think we have built CPEC in the first place you ignorant fool.

Like I said. Appease us. Empty threats don't hold any value and you know it.
lol i know you have single $ to build a road let alone CPEC, i know when Chinese will eat you in future... but the road ...goes through a area wheren bombs can be dropped anytime....

Lol appease you, lol..... you need to appease us your get your road function properly... Didnt you see your Aziz is coming to India despite no one is ready to meet him, he seeing appointment from india now.

lol i know you have single $ to build a road let alone CPEC, i know when Chinese will eat you in future... but the road ...goes through a area wheren bombs can be dropped anytime....

Lol appease you, lol..... you need to appease us your get your road function properly... Didnt you see your Aziz is coming to India despite no one is ready to meet him, he seeing appointment from india now.

LOL at China wil eat us. China is eating you and I'm loving every moment of it. Just like the Americans are eating you. Just look at the heartache. That's right. Be on the defensive. Try to convince us how bad CPEC is LMAO Insecure barking dog. You don't have any teeth. Keep barking. I'm enjoying it.

Appease us or watch in disdain.

So you are contemplating a rain of rockets over New Delhi which is only a few hundreds of kms from the Sino-Indian border and well within the striking range of Chinese rocket fires:lol::enjoy:
lol, may be from Chinese calculation ,lol, Chinese didn't gone to Geography classes ... or didnt read physics....lol ....

Insecurity? Our only concern is construction by China in our claimed territory. Other than that why would be concerned if China want to flood you with their cheap exports

What about Zangnan? Our territory and claimed.

You lot have erected millions of illegal structures there and made the place a hell.

Stop crying like a baby.

LOL China wil eat us. China is eating you and I'm lvoving every moment of it. That's right. Be on the defensive. Try to convince us how bad CPEC is LMAO Insecure barking dog.
lol... beggers dont know the economics of Money, how much work under CPEC you ware doing? how much equipment is are souring from PAK?

Even Chinese bought their own labors/ equipment.... think PAK labors are not good for any work..

their is detailed article how US flow and income in PAK and effect on the PAK .

What about Zangnan? Our territory and claimed.

You lot have erected millions of illegal structures there and made the place a hell.

Stop crying like a baby.
you can clam whole earth , who cares ???

lol... beggers dont know the economics of Money, how much work under CPEC you ware doing? how much equipment is are souring from PAK?

Even Chinese bought their own labors/ equipment.... think PAK labors are not good for any work..

their is detailed article how US flow and income in PAK and effect on the PAK .

LMAO First learn to spell. Multi-billion dollar investment and mega projects. Yet, he calls us a beggar LMAO Ignorant fool. We are going to earn big bucks and our friend China will be reaping the benefits of a cheap and economic route to prosperity. All you will be doing is fume in anger like you already are. Burn. LOL

So you are contemplating a rain of rockets over New Delhi which is only a few hundreds of kms from the Sino-Indian border and well within the striking range of Chinese rocket fires:lol::enjoy:

So in case of a India Pakistan war you will attack India but your state policy states otherwise :lol::lol:

So in case of a India Pakistan war you will attack India but your state policy states otherwise :lol::lol:

LOL Who says that you are ever going to attack Pakistan LMAO

Your county accused Pakistan of Mumbai attacks. Your 9/11. What did you do? LOL I'm not even going to mention the other attacks including the fake surgical strike LOL

Let it go man. Just appease us and we might consider.

Last edited:
The nonsense of this article is deplorable quite frankly.

In this article he is clearly mentioning that India would support terrorism on CPEC and in pakistan to disrupt the project and uses it as a threat. Something that highlights the extremist and terrorist mindset that is festering in India.

Secondly India has continuously voiced reservations about the project but they have been ignored not only by pakistan or China but also the world. The project is going in full flow and we have had an inaugurated ship crossing the western route leave gawader so the onus is on India to accept the reality that is CPEC and try to be a part of it rather than foolishly fail in attempts to disrupt. Pakistan is raising internal security as well making sure our greatest weakness, the porous border of afpak is manned.

As for dropping bombs. The delusions know no limits. The western route is located far away from Indian artillery and air strikes is a joke. The border is well protected. Its not 2-3 km across the IB or LOC. Looks at the maps if you want to learn more.

As for GB claim. We claim Indian occupied Kashmir and they claim pakistan administred Kashmir. That is not going to change. Nuclear bombs and Hugh militarization of the subcontinent saw to that.

As for sartaj Aziz. He is not going to personally meet India but to attend the heart of Asia summit in Amritsar on 2-3 December ... Afghanistan which has been our interest and effects us. Good lord I believe its either their media that twists everything or their own nonsensical mind that they twist things so much.

Anyhow its time India makes peace with it bcz its gonna happen. China and pakistan will make sure of that and as time goes by it will grow larger in the interest if the region with many stake holders.

I believe such projects help create regional peace bcz everyone becomes intertwined in trade and routes making any prospect of war difficult due to interests of various nations involved.

Also china annexing pakistan is by far the most incoherent and moronic argument I have ever heard.

The nonsense of this article is deplorable quite frankly.

In this article he is clearly mentioning that India would support terrorism on CPEC and in pakistan to disrupt the project and uses it as a threat. Something that highlights the extremist and terrorist mindset that is festering in India.

Secondly India has continuously voiced reservations about the project but they have been ignored not only by pakistan or China but also the world. The project is going in full flow and we have had an inaugurated ship crossing the western route leave gawader so the onus is on India to accept the reality that is CPEC and try to be a part of it rather than foolishly fail in attempts to disrupt. Pakistan is raising internal security as well making sure our greatest weakness, the porous border of afpak is manned.

As for dropping bombs. The delusions know no limits. The western route is located far away from Indian artillery and air strikes is a joke. The border is well protected. Its not 2-3 km across the IB or LOC. Looks at the maps if you want to learn more.

As for GB claim. We claim Indian occupied Kashmir and they claim pakistan administred Kashmir. That is not going to change. Nuclear bombs and Hugh militarization of the subcontinent saw to that.

As for sartaj Aziz. He is not going to personally meet India but to attend the heart of Asia summit in Amritsar on 2-3 December ... Afghanistan which has been our interest and effects us. Good lord I believe its either their media that twists everything or their own nonsensical mind that they twist things so much.

Anyhow its time India makes peace with it bcz its gonna happen. China and pakistan will make sure of that and as time goes by it will grow larger in the interest if the region with many stake holders.

I believe such projects help create regional peace bcz everyone becomes intertwined in trade and routes making any prospect of war difficult due to interests of various nations involved.

Also china annexing pakistan is by far the most incoherent and moronic argument I have ever heard.

It is utter desperation. It is also an acknowledgement of insecurity and how successful CPEC is. Now just wait and see the kind of military precautions Pakistan and China will undertake to secure their CPEC assets. No doubt, a naval base is just a matter of time. From survaillance drones to air bases etc. It is all going to happen.

Why does India think its existence or opinion matters at all when it comes to CPEC? Can't digest developing neighbors may be that's why it keeps whining.

India do not think that way. If somebody writes someting on blog does not mean india think like that,

lol , may in your dreams, just goto border first and get your rockets their first and then survive for rocket attack...lol chinese and their wild imaginations........ check google ffor range...

As one of indian guy said its all about countries own interests which make the things happen and not friendship

and on the next line says china need to please india or forget CPEC ..

What a statement to make as if there is not Pakistan .. and CPEC is going through india :)

First of all its not going through any part of kashmir .. its Pakistan .. and IOK is the disputed area as per UN, if it got any value

Grow up Indian, return back Southern Tibet to China, or your comfortable days are still far away.

To bring in comfort, northern arunachal pradesh shall be merged with southern AP. We have made sufficient arrangement. 100 Brahmos are deployed and your government is badly rattled. They excused that brahmos have no sufficient range to cut of Tibet completely. Now we are increasing the range, Su 30 mounted brahmos shall have 800 KM range with verticle dive capability. It will be an enjoyable game now.

Back
Top Bottom