What's new

China prepared for military confrontation, will annihilate all Indian troops: Chinese media warns PM

Chinese protocored documents? Are you serious.... are you trying to be funny or am I taking your nonsense that of a typical high IQ Chinese HAN

Again and again, that is Chinese Territory NOT Bhutanese land! check the 15 pages Chinese release document. Besides if it is Bhutanese land, then it is between China and Bhutan, has nothing to do with India! Please also don't use "chicken neck" excuse!
When you are in some other country's land, please back off, then everyone can sit on table and talk about it! What so hard to understand that! India is force China go to war with India, can't you see that? there is no winner in war! so talk to your fellow countryman. back off now!

@gslv mk3 check this out

Can all the chinese posters in pdf give us their "citizen score" ?

That way we can know who are the "good" chinese and who are the bad "chinese".

Please cooperate with us and provide us your score as provided by your communist govt. We thank you in advance.

China or you can resort to your popular "Three Warfares" tactic, "San Zhong Zhanfa". But it won't work with India.
Tell the people starting such threads again & again to Spare their Agony, so I don't have to repeat my same reply.

I don't know if it's Slum Dogs, but India has already bit China & wounded it. It's running helter skelter grunting from almost 2 months throwing barks one after other like remember 1962, we will tear Sikkim, We will come to Kashmir & bite, we are bringing our force into Tibet & more. Who's barking. If you had the capacity to bite, don't bark. Ask your Military to bite. It shows you are scared to bite
China is Dragon,
so will be spewing missiles of fire engulfing India in death and destruction and not minor Indian Rabid Dog bites.

Very rare for an Indian to admit they are Dogs and a Rabid one at that.
According to you, this Rabid Dog has started to bite.

I don't know what is "Three Warfares" or "San Zhong Zhanfa".
Believe what you will I am from Singapore.
You will always find that I refer to China from 3rd person's perspective.

War is a serious undertaking with unintended consequences and therefore China is correctly being patient and waiting for India to take sensible actions to end the impasse.
Unfortunately it looks increasingly likely that India is repeating the same folly of 1962.

dragons don't exist. :lol:

ew...Is this official Chinese propaganda ? How old are your propagandists ? 12 ?
Seems like you don't understand what is Symbolism.
The Dragon is often used to represent China,
denoting China is mighty and powerful

India is the heavy, slow and clumsy Elephant.
They should more appropriately have used the skunk to symbolize India.
Or a dog, since India is world famous for being slumDOGs.
Maybe you should go back to school kid, before you come here to troll.

भाई हद्द हो गयी, अब तोह इनलोगों ने सच्च मैं पादना चालू कर दिया रेगुलरली!!!

Awww ....... are you ashamed of your true citizenship as a chinese ? :lol:
Tell us your "citizenship score" so that we can know what a good little citizen you have been. The communist party will be so proud.
Is this the best you can do ?
Nothing Else ?
You are very surprised Singaporeans support China ?
I know many Singaporean Indians hate Indians(India).
So sorry, no support for India from Singapore.

Seems like you don't understand what is Symbolism.
The Dragon is often used to represent China,
denoting China is mighty and powerful

India is the heavy, slow and clumsy Elephant.
They should more appropriately have used the skunk to symbolize India.
Or a dog, since India is world famous for being slumDOGs.
Maybe you should go back to school kid, before you come here to troll.

More fantasies from a 12 year old kid who thinks dragons are real.

And oh, even the stray dogs in India has more dignity than the slaves of CCP.

Now go earn your citizen score....or 50 cents for that matter.

Awww ....... are you ashamed of your true citizenship as a chinese ? :lol:

The level of desperation is damn too high...

Is this the best you can do ?
Nothing Else ?
You are very surprised Singaporeans support China ?
I know many Singaporean Indians hate Indians(India).
So sorry, no support for India from Singapore.

All that is fine ......... but please tell us your "citizenship score".

Why are you ashamed to tell us ?

How many threats have China issues? I have lost count.

How many threats have China issues? I have lost count.
Dude, It's 67. Everything is running by a scripts. Be patient. You will get what do you want soon or later, the war.
The USA is planning to attact South Korea, I guess you lost your priority temporarily. Someone says India is used as a chess to pin down China from South Korea issue. We are quite astonished why the India willings to be a dog for them. Maybe Modi already sold India to USA for something.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom